| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
91RSVert Member
Joined: 16 May 2007 Posts: 2736 Location: AR
1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
So many faces, yet I only know the name to one of them  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Dewey316 The Lama

Joined: 08 Jan 2004 Posts: 7295 Location: Bringing the tech
1990 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| 91RSVert wrote: | So many faces, yet I only know the name to one of them  |
Schultzy?
I'm waiting for Gabe and Norm McDonald , to post up pictures, they had some great ones when we looked at them on Saturday night. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
iansane Member

Joined: 16 Jan 2004 Posts: 5742 Location: Bothell
1991 Pontiac Trans Am
|
Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Dewey316 wrote: | Norm McDonald  |
Yeah, specifically most of the ones of Rich's car were amazing. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Schultzy89GTA M.R.A. (11sec Club)

Joined: 08 Jan 2004 Posts: 4417 Location: Gresham, OR
1989 Pontiac GTA
|
Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Had a few bad a** ones of Travis' sinister ride too.
-Schultzy |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
iansane Member

Joined: 16 Jan 2004 Posts: 5742 Location: Bothell
1991 Pontiac Trans Am
|
Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Schultzy89GTA wrote: | Had a few bad a** ones of Travis' sinister ride too.
-Schultzy |
I didn't want to mention that car by name for fear the ghoul inside it would get pissed off and go all christine on me and hunt me down. It looks amazingly brutal.
EDIT; not travis, the car possesed.
Last edited by iansane on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
RSFreak The other "John"

Joined: 23 Jan 2004 Posts: 2946 Location: Renton
1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Dewey316 wrote: | Norm McDonald  |
That guy was awesome!  _________________ '86 Trans Am - 5.0L TPI - LT1 cam - 700R4 - WS6
'85 Camaro Berlinetta - IROC clone
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SlackerTA Member

Joined: 20 Dec 2010 Posts: 123 Location: Gresham, OR
|
Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I took two pics and then got busy talking and forgot I had a camera in my pocket.
One mean sounding vette!
Spendy intake setup!
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Alphius Peanut

Joined: 05 Sep 2006 Posts: 2429 Location: Grand Mound
1984 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
|
Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Here's the best of mine, I cropped a few and did a couple quick 10-second level adjustments. It was all Jeremy (Norm) taking the pictures out the side of the Z28.
Magic Fingers!
Counterpart to Chris's picture of Jeremy and I...
Travis' Big Bad Big Block. This is the expression you get when you drive a BBC Camaro.
Just to prove I wasn't taking the pictures.
This is the expression you get when you stop driving the Big Block Camaro.
Ian getting out at the stop.
Ian checking out the clouds...
Had a bit of construction.
Some pretty landscapes
Perfect fit.
 _________________ 84 Camaro Z28 - LS1/T56
85 Silverado - Low and Slow |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
iansane Member

Joined: 16 Jan 2004 Posts: 5742 Location: Bothell
1991 Pontiac Trans Am
|
Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Wow. My tabs are WAY expired.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
iansane Member

Joined: 16 Jan 2004 Posts: 5742 Location: Bothell
1991 Pontiac Trans Am
|
Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:02 am Post subject: |
|
|
Dewey is so fast he bends space and time to his will
Unaltered from my phone.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
91RSVert Member
Joined: 16 May 2007 Posts: 2736 Location: AR
1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:04 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Dewey316 wrote: | | 91RSVert wrote: | So many faces, yet I only know the name to one of them  |
Schultzy? |
Negative, Travis.
Way cool pictures on the waterfalls and road shots going around curves. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Richster Magic Fingers

Joined: 06 Oct 2008 Posts: 879 Location: The Black-Hole
1983 Pontiac Trans Am
|
Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Outstanding pics Gabe and Norm...very well done for a comedian!
I ike the magic fingers pic! and speaking of magic fingers...LOL...I notice my avatar has "Magically" Changed...LOL...I like it so leave it!
Ian, nice side by, and over the head shot man!
Gabe give me a PM dude, you have some outstanding pics of my ride in motion and would really dig some copies in a good quality.
Great time man...I have a few to post as well, nice job Norm!  _________________
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Richster Magic Fingers

Joined: 06 Oct 2008 Posts: 879 Location: The Black-Hole
1983 Pontiac Trans Am
|
Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Schultzy89GTA wrote: | Had a few bad ass ones of Travis' sinister ride too.
-Schultzy |
Speaking of which...I have a mega KIlla pic I took in my rear view of Travis behind me...freaking MEAN! I will post it up _________________
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
RSFreak The other "John"

Joined: 23 Jan 2004 Posts: 2946 Location: Renton
1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Wish James and I hadn't had to leave before the cruise.  _________________ '86 Trans Am - 5.0L TPI - LT1 cam - 700R4 - WS6
'85 Camaro Berlinetta - IROC clone
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
turbo_jimi Member

Joined: 23 Feb 2004 Posts: 1206 Location: Tacoma
1985 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
|
Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Yeah, that would have been cool. I'll try to allocate more time next year. _________________
1985 Z28 Crate 350, Hurst T-5, 3.23s, Flowmaster Under previous set-up: 143.82 rwhp 216.98 lbs. torque @4390 rpms 3/12/11 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
RSFreak The other "John"

Joined: 23 Jan 2004 Posts: 2946 Location: Renton
1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| turbo_jimi wrote: | | Yeah, that would have been cool. I'll try to allocate more time next year. |
No doubt!  _________________ '86 Trans Am - 5.0L TPI - LT1 cam - 700R4 - WS6
'85 Camaro Berlinetta - IROC clone
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Schultzy89GTA M.R.A. (11sec Club)

Joined: 08 Jan 2004 Posts: 4417 Location: Gresham, OR
1989 Pontiac GTA
|
Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I watched six or seven Norm MacDonald clips on youtube last night. One of them had me in tears.
-Schultzy |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
blue89 Member

Joined: 23 May 2006 Posts: 3482 Location: Bellingham/Eugene
1986 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
The suspense is killing me rich! Post it up! By the way, you get that pig washed yet? I bet you washed it as soon as you got it home huh?
You guys got some sweet pic's of my ride. I appreciate it. A few of them I'll have to print and hang somewhere.
@ian, holy shatner dude, your tabs are a smidge past due! And I think I'll put those 18's up front or lower the rear. The rake is a bit much. _________________ E30
86 RS - 7.4L V8 SOLD
89 RS - 3.25L V6 REMOVED
89 RS - 5.7L LT1 SOLD
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Richster Magic Fingers

Joined: 06 Oct 2008 Posts: 879 Location: The Black-Hole
1983 Pontiac Trans Am
|
Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| blue89 wrote: | The suspense is killing me rich! Post it up! By the way, you get that pig washed yet? I bet you washed it as soon as you got it home huh?
Heck yea man...the minute I rolled into the garage I was all over the glass, it was distgusting! OK I admit it, after work yesterday I grabbed some new rain gear off the shelf, backed the car out and scrubbed the fockers out of it...nasty! have yet to do the fins on the wheels, but the rest is spotless!
Here's the pic, taken in my rearview mirror while driving!
You guys got some sweet pic's of my ride. I appreciate it. A few of them I'll have to print and hang somewhere.
@ian, holy shatner dude, your tabs are a smidge past due! And I think I'll put those 18's up front or lower the rear. The rake is a bit much. |
_________________
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
iansane Member

Joined: 16 Jan 2004 Posts: 5742 Location: Bothell
1991 Pontiac Trans Am
|
Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| blue89 wrote: | | @ian, holy shatner dude, your tabs are a smidge past due! And I think I'll put those 18's up front or lower the rear. The rake is a bit much. |
And the irony is I got popped today for them being expired. Nice. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|