Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums
 
 GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dyno 2011 Pictures!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
91RSVert
Member


Joined: 16 May 2007
Posts: 2736
Location: AR

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So many faces, yet I only know the name to one of them Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dewey316
The Lama


Joined: 08 Jan 2004
Posts: 7295
Location: Bringing the tech

1990 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

91RSVert wrote:
So many faces, yet I only know the name to one of them Laughing


Schultzy?

I'm waiting for Gabe and Norm McDonald Laughing, to post up pictures, they had some great ones when we looked at them on Saturday night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
iansane
Member


Joined: 16 Jan 2004
Posts: 5742
Location: Bothell

1991 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dewey316 wrote:
Norm McDonald Laughing


Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yeah, specifically most of the ones of Rich's car were amazing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Schultzy89GTA
M.R.A. (11sec Club)


Joined: 08 Jan 2004
Posts: 4417
Location: Gresham, OR

1989 Pontiac GTA

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a few bad a** ones of Travis' sinister ride too.

-Schultzy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
iansane
Member


Joined: 16 Jan 2004
Posts: 5742
Location: Bothell

1991 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schultzy89GTA wrote:
Had a few bad a** ones of Travis' sinister ride too.

-Schultzy


I didn't want to mention that car by name for fear the ghoul inside it would get pissed off and go all christine on me and hunt me down. Laughing It looks amazingly brutal.

EDIT; not travis, the car possesed.


Last edited by iansane on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
RSFreak
The other "John"


Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Posts: 2946
Location: Renton

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dewey316 wrote:
Norm McDonald Laughing


Laughing That guy was awesome! Laughing

_________________
'86 Trans Am - 5.0L TPI - LT1 cam - 700R4 - WS6
'85 Camaro Berlinetta - IROC clone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
SlackerTA
Member


Joined: 20 Dec 2010
Posts: 123
Location: Gresham, OR


PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took two pics and then got busy talking and forgot I had a camera in my pocket.

One mean sounding vette!


Spendy intake setup!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Alphius
Peanut


Joined: 05 Sep 2006
Posts: 2429
Location: Grand Mound

1984 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the best of mine, I cropped a few and did a couple quick 10-second level adjustments. It was all Jeremy (Norm) Laughing taking the pictures out the side of the Z28.

Magic Fingers!








Counterpart to Chris's picture of Jeremy and I... Very Happy


Travis' Big Bad Big Block. This is the expression you get when you drive a BBC Camaro. Very Happy




Just to prove I wasn't taking the pictures.




This is the expression you get when you stop driving the Big Block Camaro. Sad


Ian getting out at the stop.


Ian checking out the clouds... Cool




Had a bit of construction.


Some pretty landscapes














Perfect fit. Very Happy

















_________________
84 Camaro Z28 - LS1/T56
85 Silverado - Low and Slow
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
iansane
Member


Joined: 16 Jan 2004
Posts: 5742
Location: Bothell

1991 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. My tabs are WAY expired. Shocked Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
iansane
Member


Joined: 16 Jan 2004
Posts: 5742
Location: Bothell

1991 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dewey is so fast he bends space and time to his will

Unaltered from my phone. Laughing









Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
91RSVert
Member


Joined: 16 May 2007
Posts: 2736
Location: AR

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dewey316 wrote:
91RSVert wrote:
So many faces, yet I only know the name to one of them Laughing


Schultzy?


Negative, Travis.


Way cool pictures on the waterfalls and road shots going around curves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Richster
Magic Fingers


Joined: 06 Oct 2008
Posts: 879
Location: The Black-Hole

1983 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outstanding pics Gabe and Norm...very well done for a comedian!
I ike the magic fingers pic! and speaking of magic fingers...LOL...I notice my avatar has "Magically" Changed...LOL...I like it so leave it! Cool
Ian, nice side by, and over the head shot man!
Gabe give me a PM dude, you have some outstanding pics of my ride in motion and would really dig some copies in a good quality.
Great time man...I have a few to post as well, nice job Norm! Laughing

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Richster
Magic Fingers


Joined: 06 Oct 2008
Posts: 879
Location: The Black-Hole

1983 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schultzy89GTA wrote:
Had a few bad ass ones of Travis' sinister ride too.

-Schultzy

Speaking of which...I have a mega KIlla pic I took in my rear view of Travis behind me...freaking MEAN! I will post it up

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RSFreak
The other "John"


Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Posts: 2946
Location: Renton

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish James and I hadn't had to leave before the cruise. Sad
_________________
'86 Trans Am - 5.0L TPI - LT1 cam - 700R4 - WS6
'85 Camaro Berlinetta - IROC clone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
turbo_jimi
Member


Joined: 23 Feb 2004
Posts: 1206
Location: Tacoma

1985 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that would have been cool. I'll try to allocate more time next year.
_________________

1985 Z28 Crate 350, Hurst T-5, 3.23s, Flowmaster Under previous set-up: 143.82 rwhp 216.98 lbs. torque @4390 rpms 3/12/11
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
RSFreak
The other "John"


Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Posts: 2946
Location: Renton

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turbo_jimi wrote:
Yeah, that would have been cool. I'll try to allocate more time next year.


No doubt! Wink

_________________
'86 Trans Am - 5.0L TPI - LT1 cam - 700R4 - WS6
'85 Camaro Berlinetta - IROC clone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Schultzy89GTA
M.R.A. (11sec Club)


Joined: 08 Jan 2004
Posts: 4417
Location: Gresham, OR

1989 Pontiac GTA

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched six or seven Norm MacDonald clips on youtube last night. One of them had me in tears.

-Schultzy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
blue89
Member


Joined: 23 May 2006
Posts: 3482
Location: Bellingham/Eugene

1986 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The suspense is killing me rich! Post it up! By the way, you get that pig washed yet? I bet you washed it as soon as you got it home huh?

You guys got some sweet pic's of my ride. I appreciate it. A few of them I'll have to print and hang somewhere.

@ian, holy shatner dude, your tabs are a smidge past due! And I think I'll put those 18's up front or lower the rear. The rake is a bit much.

_________________
E30
86 RS - 7.4L V8 SOLD
89 RS - 3.25L V6 REMOVED
89 RS - 5.7L LT1 SOLD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Richster
Magic Fingers


Joined: 06 Oct 2008
Posts: 879
Location: The Black-Hole

1983 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blue89 wrote:
The suspense is killing me rich! Post it up! By the way, you get that pig washed yet? I bet you washed it as soon as you got it home huh?

Heck yea man...the minute I rolled into the garage I was all over the glass, it was distgusting! OK I admit it, after work yesterday I grabbed some new rain gear off the shelf, backed the car out and scrubbed the fockers out of it...nasty! have yet to do the fins on the wheels, but the rest is spotless!
Here's the pic, taken in my rearview mirror while driving!

You guys got some sweet pic's of my ride. I appreciate it. A few of them I'll have to print and hang somewhere.

@ian, holy shatner dude, your tabs are a smidge past due! And I think I'll put those 18's up front or lower the rear. The rake is a bit much.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iansane
Member


Joined: 16 Jan 2004
Posts: 5742
Location: Bothell

1991 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blue89 wrote:
@ian, holy shatner dude, your tabs are a smidge past due! And I think I'll put those 18's up front or lower the rear. The rake is a bit much.


And the irony is I got popped today for them being expired. Nice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group