Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums
 
 GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Piss poor planning is going around lately.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
iansane
Member


Joined: 16 Jan 2004
Posts: 5742
Location: Bothell

1991 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Says the man with two automatic thirdgens. Very Happy
_________________

Quote:
Sometimes I actually think I'm slightly retarded in the mouth.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Alphius
Peanut


Joined: 05 Sep 2006
Posts: 2429
Location: Grand Mound

1984 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm selling the car as soon as I get the title. No fixing it up any more than it's already fixed. I am hoping to break even on what I've done so far.
_________________
84 Camaro Z28 - LS1/T56
85 Silverado - Low and Slow
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
aaron_sK
Member


Joined: 23 Jan 2006
Posts: 8834
Location: Back in beautiful Tacompton

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the subject of poor planning, how about the parking?



Gabe and I yanked the transmission out of the IROC yesterday and gave it a quick going-through. Today was the gauge cluster, column and some other minor stuff. We made some improvements to it, but the car needs about as much put into it to restore it as it will be worth when it's done.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RSFreak
The other "John"


Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Posts: 2946
Location: Renton

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iansane wrote:
Says the man with two automatic thirdgens. Very Happy


Yeah, I know. Embarassed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group