| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
iansane Member

Joined: 16 Jan 2004 Posts: 5742 Location: Bothell
1991 Pontiac Trans Am
|
Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Says the man with two automatic thirdgens.  _________________
| Quote: | | Sometimes I actually think I'm slightly retarded in the mouth. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Alphius Peanut

Joined: 05 Sep 2006 Posts: 2429 Location: Grand Mound
1984 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
|
Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I'm selling the car as soon as I get the title. No fixing it up any more than it's already fixed. I am hoping to break even on what I've done so far. _________________ 84 Camaro Z28 - LS1/T56
85 Silverado - Low and Slow |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
aaron_sK Member
Joined: 23 Jan 2006 Posts: 8834 Location: Back in beautiful Tacompton
1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
|
Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
On the subject of poor planning, how about the parking?
Gabe and I yanked the transmission out of the IROC yesterday and gave it a quick going-through. Today was the gauge cluster, column and some other minor stuff. We made some improvements to it, but the car needs about as much put into it to restore it as it will be worth when it's done. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
RSFreak The other "John"

Joined: 23 Jan 2004 Posts: 2946 Location: Renton
1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| iansane wrote: | Says the man with two automatic thirdgens.  |
Yeah, I know.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|