Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums
 
 GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

post swap blues
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Garage
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Alphius
Peanut


Joined: 05 Sep 2006
Posts: 2429
Location: Grand Mound

1984 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh. If both were unlocked and now both are locked then I think an electrical gremlin is probably more likely than my scenario.
_________________
84 Camaro Z28 - LS1/T56
85 Silverado - Low and Slow
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
flea
Member


Joined: 25 Jul 2008
Posts: 1246
Location: Raymond WA

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally I seem to everything sorted out. At least the things that matter most.
Engine runs and seems to run pretty well.
Transmission Transmissions.
Doors are not locking themselves all that much these days. I suspect it is water leaking in through the window seal causing hate and discontent. No rain=no lock.
Rear hatch will open, but I have little faith that it will pull down again, so I don't open it. . .can't put anything in there anyway. T-tops
Battery doesn't drain itself overnight anymore. That one was corrosion on the hatch pull down harness, the motor was running - or trying to run. Cleaned it up, and no more running, no more dead battery to start the day.

_________________
Killing mailboxes since 2009
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
aaron_sK
Member


Joined: 23 Jan 2006
Posts: 8834
Location: Back in beautiful Tacompton

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trouble-free transmission helps your oils flow, eh Jim? Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flea
Member


Joined: 25 Jul 2008
Posts: 1246
Location: Raymond WA

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh oh. something else to check?


No I kid. I took it to Tacoma today, and it ran great. Looking forward to dyno, I am sure it needs some tuning and some little things to get it dialed in completely but it hasn't run this good in a long time.

_________________
Killing mailboxes since 2009
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
aaron_sK
Member


Joined: 23 Jan 2006
Posts: 8834
Location: Back in beautiful Tacompton

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tacoma? Should have stopped by. John and I were up there today.

Glad to hear you got that 700 fixed, though! Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flea
Member


Joined: 25 Jul 2008
Posts: 1246
Location: Raymond WA

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did think about calling, but I had the entire family, we were headed to winco. besides I couldn't find yer place without having a map printed out and blood hound.
_________________
Killing mailboxes since 2009
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
aaron_sK
Member


Joined: 23 Jan 2006
Posts: 8834
Location: Back in beautiful Tacompton

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New place is much easier to find. Cool

Winco is not that great of a grocery store. You sure you need to drive two hundred miles to buy our groceries up here? Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flea
Member


Joined: 25 Jul 2008
Posts: 1246
Location: Raymond WA

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need is such a strong word.

It was really a sorry a$$ excuse to go for a ride. Besides I had a hankerin for some famous Daves. There is a winco in lacey I think it is. So between the need for some groceries, the hunger that only BBQ can settle and the urge to drive my car. . .yup I ended up in Tacoma.

Wife took her own car though Razz
So two hundred miles' butt, we tacked on 400 for some hamburger helper. Very Happy

_________________
Killing mailboxes since 2009
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Garage All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group