Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums
 
 GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm coming home to visit, who wants to have some beers?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Al Hasse
Member


Joined: 19 Nov 2005
Posts: 4379
Location: Bremerton, WA

1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iansane wrote:
I have Wednesday off and I'm probably going to spend it working on the bird or cleaning up around the house so if anyone wants to meet up at my place or hangout beforehand, let me know I'm less than 5 minutes from the rock.


I may take you up on that, Ian. I have Wednesday off as well and may leave here early to beat the commute Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
RSFreak
The other "John"


Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Posts: 2946
Location: Renton

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al Hasse wrote:
iansane wrote:
I have Wednesday off and I'm probably going to spend it working on the bird or cleaning up around the house so if anyone wants to meet up at my place or hangout beforehand, let me know I'm less than 5 minutes from the rock.


I may take you up on that, Ian. I have Wednesday off as well and may leave here early to beat the commute Cool


That sounds like a good plan. Count me in! Cool

_________________
'86 Trans Am - 5.0L TPI - LT1 cam - 700R4 - WS6
'85 Camaro Berlinetta - IROC clone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
RSFreak
The other "John"


Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Posts: 2946
Location: Renton

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ian, could you post your address so I can GPS it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
iansane
Member


Joined: 16 Jan 2004
Posts: 5742
Location: Bothell

1991 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No but I can PM/text it to you. Very Happy And anyone else that needs it. I'm right on the other side of 405.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
RSFreak
The other "John"


Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Posts: 2946
Location: Renton

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good enough. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dewey316
The Lama


Joined: 08 Jan 2004
Posts: 7295
Location: Bringing the tech

1990 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a wacky week, I really probably won't know if I am going to make the drive up there or not, until wednesday morning. Ian, I might give you a txt for your address on Wed if I decide to drive up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
iansane
Member


Joined: 16 Jan 2004
Posts: 5742
Location: Bothell

1991 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dewey316 wrote:
I have a wacky week, I really probably won't know if I am going to make the drive up there or not, until wednesday morning. Ian, I might give you a txt for your address on Wed if I decide to drive up.


Cool, cool! Obviously, if you need to crash here you're more than welcome too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Dewey316
The Lama


Joined: 08 Jan 2004
Posts: 7295
Location: Bringing the tech

1990 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I'll be showing up. Luke is coming with me, so we will probably drive up and back down tomorrow. But, I'll be there to hang out for a while tomorrow evening.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Al Hasse
Member


Joined: 19 Nov 2005
Posts: 4379
Location: Bremerton, WA

1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be quite early. I'm stopping at Stan's Headers first thing in the morning to at least get an estimate on a good Y-pipe to replace the Kitsap Muffler hack job of one I have now. If the price is reasonable, I may have it replaced. I'll be coming up right after...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
aaron_sK
Member


Joined: 23 Jan 2006
Posts: 8834
Location: Back in beautiful Tacompton

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al Hasse wrote:
Stan's Headers ... reasonable price


Laughing so hard it hurts

That's a real good one, Al.

In all seriousness I will try to make it up there depending on what time I get off work.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Al Hasse
Member


Joined: 19 Nov 2005
Posts: 4379
Location: Bremerton, WA

1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaron_sK wrote:
Al Hasse wrote:
Stan's Headers ... reasonable price


Laughing so hard it hurts

That's a real good one, Al.

In all seriousness I will try to make it up there depending on what time I get off work.


But the work is great. I saw some of it today. Sometimes you have to pay a bit more for quality...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
aaron_sK
Member


Joined: 23 Jan 2006
Posts: 8834
Location: Back in beautiful Tacompton

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I'm all about quality and I can't ding them for that, but they want bucks for their s***.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
83Z28BlackBetty
Bam-Ba-Lam


Joined: 13 Mar 2006
Posts: 2083
Location: Aloha

1983 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! I'm exited to see all of you guys! I'll call you Ian when I'm heading over there.
-jake

_________________
1983 Z-28 5.7 LT1, T56, Headman headers, BW 9 Bolt Posi Disc, WS6 suspension
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
iansane
Member


Joined: 16 Jan 2004
Posts: 5742
Location: Bothell

1991 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al Hasse wrote:
But the work is great. I saw some of it today. Sometimes you have to pay a bit more for quality...


I concur. And I don't think the price is TOO outrageous for what you get. When I first got the bird I had them do me up a mandrel catback with magnaflow muffler, compression band clamp at the cat and above the axle(to ease in getting it out) and it was ~550 I believe? What's a cookie cutter catback cost? (new obviously, I know aaron you have a hard time buying things new...Laughing )

_________________

Quote:
Sometimes I actually think I'm slightly retarded in the mouth.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
aaron_sK
Member


Joined: 23 Jan 2006
Posts: 8834
Location: Back in beautiful Tacompton

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iansane wrote:
I know aaron you have a hard time buying things new...Laughing )


Haha... I am curing that with a build that requires everything to be custom built. LMAO

Like I said I'm not arguing with the quality of their work, I just found the juxtaposition in Al's post funny.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RSFreak
The other "John"


Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Posts: 2946
Location: Renton

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will be heading up as soon as Bridget gets home from work. Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
aaron_sK
Member


Joined: 23 Jan 2006
Posts: 8834
Location: Back in beautiful Tacompton

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the start time looking like?

I can make Bothell in about an hour on the weekend. God knows how long it will be on a weekday evening. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RSFreak
The other "John"


Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Posts: 2946
Location: Renton

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaron_sK wrote:
What's the start time looking like?

I can make Bothell in about an hour on the weekend. God knows how long it will be on a weekday evening. Laughing


It takes us 45 minutes from Renton. You must have the Secret Squirrel route! Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
iansane
Member


Joined: 16 Jan 2004
Posts: 5742
Location: Bothell

1991 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Takes me ~1hr from the Parkland/512 exit with no traffic. Aaron, I'd suggest a good bit before rush hour. There are a few spots that build up, 167 in auburn, 167>405, 405 in bellevue/kirkland. Like I said, I'll be in the garage practically all day.
_________________

Quote:
Sometimes I actually think I'm slightly retarded in the mouth.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
RSFreak
The other "John"


Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Posts: 2946
Location: Renton

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iansane wrote:
Takes me ~1hr from the Parkland/512 exit with no traffic. Aaron, I'd suggest a good bit before rush hour. There are a few spots that build up, 167 in auburn, 167>405, 405 in bellevue/kirkland. Like I said, I'll be in the garage practically all day.


As someone who drives 405 from Renton to Bellevue almost everyday, let me tell you: don't be on 405 during rush hour! Mad However, most of the traffic will be going the other way! Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group