Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums
 
 GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So....Dyno day?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
RSFreak
The other "John"


Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Posts: 2946
Location: Renton

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there but probably won't run my car since I haven't done anything to it since last year (except fixed the burnt plug wire). Wink
_________________
'86 Trans Am - 5.0L TPI - LT1 cam - 700R4 - WS6
'85 Camaro Berlinetta - IROC clone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
aaron_sK
Member


Joined: 23 Jan 2006
Posts: 8834
Location: Back in beautiful Tacompton

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But you can see how many horses that cylinder is worth!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RSFreak
The other "John"


Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Posts: 2946
Location: Renton

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps... Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
aaron_sK
Member


Joined: 23 Jan 2006
Posts: 8834
Location: Back in beautiful Tacompton

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did we ever burn a better chip than that crappy one we found on the interwebs? That'd be worth doing before running again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iansane
Member


Joined: 16 Jan 2004
Posts: 5742
Location: Bothell

1991 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaron_sK wrote:
But you can see how many horses that cylinder is worth!


150/7=~21 hehe

_________________

Quote:
Sometimes I actually think I'm slightly retarded in the mouth.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
RSFreak
The other "John"


Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Posts: 2946
Location: Renton

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaron_sK wrote:
Did we ever burn a better chip than that crappy one we found on the interwebs? That'd be worth doing before running again.


I was running the ARAP bin modified for the 700R4 but it had the old injector constant. I'll look at that invoice and find out what the actual injector rate is and we can fix it. I also wanna make sure the oil leak is fixed for good. Maybe I'll bring the T/A out to your place and we can reinstall the intake manifold. We could do it at James' house but if we run into problems I'd rather it be at your place. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
aaron_sK
Member


Joined: 23 Jan 2006
Posts: 8834
Location: Back in beautiful Tacompton

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSFreak wrote:
if we run into problems I'd rather it be at your place. Very Happy


So you can dump it here for a week like the cursed-ass RS? LMAO

The BIN had better not be an ARAP, that's for an L98. I seem to remember we redid the chip, but crap if I can remember the specifics.

What oil leak problem is this? How does an intake leak oil when there's no oil in it? Razz China wall leak?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rjmcgee
The Hammer


Joined: 08 Jan 2004
Posts: 2328



PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either Arpril date works for me, I'll run one on the rollers. See how she's holding up 8 years later.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RSFreak
The other "John"


Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Posts: 2946
Location: Renton

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaron_sK wrote:
RSFreak wrote:
if we run into problems I'd rather it be at your place. Very Happy


So you can dump it here for a week like the cursed-ass RS? LMAO

The BIN had better not be an ARAP, that's for an L98. I seem to remember we redid the chip, but crap if I can remember the specifics.

What oil leak problem is this? How does an intake leak oil when there's no oil in it? Razz China wall leak?


Oh yeah, we used the '89 LB9 bin, but we couldn't find one for an auto so we took that part from ARAP.

Yup, we suspect rear China wall. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group