Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums
 
 GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LS1 Brakes...
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
iansane
Member


Joined: 16 Jan 2004
Posts: 5742
Location: Bothell

1991 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dewey316 wrote:
Mine were made by Ed. I think I am still the only person with 13.5" rotors and CTS-V brakes.


I thought I remembered another car on TGO with them.

And I still have these lt1 PBRs hanging in my garage with your name on them!

_________________

Quote:
Sometimes I actually think I'm slightly retarded in the mouth.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
blue89
Member


Joined: 23 May 2006
Posts: 3482
Location: Bellingham/Eugene

1986 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al Hasse wrote:
blue89 wrote:
Can you order the abutment brackets? I called up a junk yard and had the calipers and brackets shipped to me for fairly cheap.


Which do you need? KORE3 has a selection of Corvette brackets, C5/C6, C6 Z51, brand new GM pieces. I'm sure these and others can be found elsewhere too.

http://www.kore3.com/products.php?cat=25&pg=2


Ya, like that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group