| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
iansane Member

Joined: 16 Jan 2004 Posts: 5742 Location: Bothell
1991 Pontiac Trans Am
|
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:00 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Dewey316 wrote: | | Mine were made by Ed. I think I am still the only person with 13.5" rotors and CTS-V brakes. |
I thought I remembered another car on TGO with them.
And I still have these lt1 PBRs hanging in my garage with your name on them! _________________
| Quote: | | Sometimes I actually think I'm slightly retarded in the mouth. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
blue89 Member

Joined: 23 May 2006 Posts: 3482 Location: Bellingham/Eugene
1986 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:45 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Al Hasse wrote: | | blue89 wrote: | | Can you order the abutment brackets? I called up a junk yard and had the calipers and brackets shipped to me for fairly cheap. |
Which do you need? KORE3 has a selection of Corvette brackets, C5/C6, C6 Z51, brand new GM pieces. I'm sure these and others can be found elsewhere too.
http://www.kore3.com/products.php?cat=25&pg=2 |
Ya, like that. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|