| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
RSFreak The other "John"

Joined: 23 Jan 2004 Posts: 2946 Location: Renton
1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Those will work. Its hard to see 'cause you can't see very much of the undamaged area, but the damage is confined to a very small section right along the right front edge and corner.  _________________ '86 Trans Am - 5.0L TPI - LT1 cam - 700R4 - WS6
'85 Camaro Berlinetta - IROC clone
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
turbo_jimi Member

Joined: 23 Feb 2004 Posts: 1206 Location: Tacoma
1985 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
|
Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
it should be very easy to fix if you know what you're doing, which i don't  _________________
1985 Z28 Crate 350, Hurst T-5, 3.23s, Flowmaster Under previous set-up: 143.82 rwhp 216.98 lbs. torque @4390 rpms 3/12/11 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
BluFbdy Member
Joined: 16 Jul 2010 Posts: 915 Location: Port Orchard WA
1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Ah that'll be a quick fix for me lol a good Sunday at work and it'll be fixed and all primed up so now my car will be black blue red, 2 tones of grey lol I'm goin for the franken-camaro _________________ If you expect a kick to the balls and get a slap to the face its still a victory
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
turbo_jimi Member

Joined: 23 Feb 2004 Posts: 1206 Location: Tacoma
1985 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
|
Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
when will you come to pick it up? John and I will be at my house saturday. _________________
1985 Z28 Crate 350, Hurst T-5, 3.23s, Flowmaster Under previous set-up: 143.82 rwhp 216.98 lbs. torque @4390 rpms 3/12/11 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
BluFbdy Member
Joined: 16 Jul 2010 Posts: 915 Location: Port Orchard WA
1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I gotta see what time I work Saturday, how late are you guys gonna be there? I should be able to just cut my day short and head out your way, do you think we can do a swap and have adambabcock ( I think that's the sn don't quote me on it) pick it up there? I don't have anywhere to put it at my apartment and I'm pretty sure its illegal to drive with no hood here correct? _________________ If you expect a kick to the balls and get a slap to the face its still a victory
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
turbo_jimi Member

Joined: 23 Feb 2004 Posts: 1206 Location: Tacoma
1985 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
|
Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I'm expecticing adambabcock to come out later. If you come early, john and I can help you install the hood and adam can take the other one with him. sound like a plan? _________________
1985 Z28 Crate 350, Hurst T-5, 3.23s, Flowmaster Under previous set-up: 143.82 rwhp 216.98 lbs. torque @4390 rpms 3/12/11 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
BluFbdy Member
Joined: 16 Jul 2010 Posts: 915 Location: Port Orchard WA
1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
That'll work, how are we gonna swap cash tho? ill owe john 35 but I think adam agreed to 20 for my hood? I dunno I'm pretty flexible that day my boss will probly just give me the day off since I've been working nonstop since I got back _________________ If you expect a kick to the balls and get a slap to the face its still a victory
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
turbo_jimi Member

Joined: 23 Feb 2004 Posts: 1206 Location: Tacoma
1985 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
|
Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:40 am Post subject: |
|
|
That's between you, Adam, and John.  _________________
1985 Z28 Crate 350, Hurst T-5, 3.23s, Flowmaster Under previous set-up: 143.82 rwhp 216.98 lbs. torque @4390 rpms 3/12/11 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
BluFbdy Member
Joined: 16 Jul 2010 Posts: 915 Location: Port Orchard WA
1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Ok adam and john just text me since I'm at work and we can work out the details
803 451 1778 its a sc number I haven't bothered to change it lol _________________ If you expect a kick to the balls and get a slap to the face its still a victory
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
RSFreak The other "John"

Joined: 23 Jan 2004 Posts: 2946 Location: Renton
1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Luke is coming by to sell me back the TPI manifold. It will be like a mini-gathering!
As far as the cash, just give me $15 and then I'll get the $20 from Adam. I'll be giving $40 to Luke so there will be alot of money changing hands!  _________________ '86 Trans Am - 5.0L TPI - LT1 cam - 700R4 - WS6
'85 Camaro Berlinetta - IROC clone
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
BluFbdy Member
Joined: 16 Jul 2010 Posts: 915 Location: Port Orchard WA
1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I was gonna suggest that lol I found out I've got the day off tomorrow but I gotta be in silverdale at 7:30 for an average ticket meeting but ill be free around 9ish and then I can head out that way, what time is everyone showin up? _________________ If you expect a kick to the balls and get a slap to the face its still a victory
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
turbo_jimi Member

Joined: 23 Feb 2004 Posts: 1206 Location: Tacoma
1985 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
|
Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Usually we get started after noon. John and i go to the clubhouse first. _________________
1985 Z28 Crate 350, Hurst T-5, 3.23s, Flowmaster Under previous set-up: 143.82 rwhp 216.98 lbs. torque @4390 rpms 3/12/11 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
BluFbdy Member
Joined: 16 Jul 2010 Posts: 915 Location: Port Orchard WA
1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Ok hit me up on my cell with an address whenever and ill head out around noon ish? Sound good? Ill just use the nav on my phone to find it _________________ If you expect a kick to the balls and get a slap to the face its still a victory
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
turbo_jimi Member

Joined: 23 Feb 2004 Posts: 1206 Location: Tacoma
1985 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
|
Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
for all who are buying, selling, or just coming to say hi or help, we're meeting at my house. you either know where i live or i have told you. _________________
1985 Z28 Crate 350, Hurst T-5, 3.23s, Flowmaster Under previous set-up: 143.82 rwhp 216.98 lbs. torque @4390 rpms 3/12/11 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|