Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums
 
 GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'82 Crossfire Injection fiberglass hood
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
RSFreak
The other "John"


Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Posts: 2946
Location: Renton

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those will work. Its hard to see 'cause you can't see very much of the undamaged area, but the damage is confined to a very small section right along the right front edge and corner. Wink
_________________
'86 Trans Am - 5.0L TPI - LT1 cam - 700R4 - WS6
'85 Camaro Berlinetta - IROC clone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
turbo_jimi
Member


Joined: 23 Feb 2004
Posts: 1206
Location: Tacoma

1985 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it should be very easy to fix if you know what you're doing, which i don't Very Happy
_________________

1985 Z28 Crate 350, Hurst T-5, 3.23s, Flowmaster Under previous set-up: 143.82 rwhp 216.98 lbs. torque @4390 rpms 3/12/11
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
BluFbdy
Member


Joined: 16 Jul 2010
Posts: 915
Location: Port Orchard WA

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah that'll be a quick fix for me lol a good Sunday at work and it'll be fixed and all primed up Laughing so now my car will be black blue red, 2 tones of grey lol I'm goin for the franken-camaro
_________________
If you expect a kick to the balls and get a slap to the face its still a victory
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turbo_jimi
Member


Joined: 23 Feb 2004
Posts: 1206
Location: Tacoma

1985 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when will you come to pick it up? John and I will be at my house saturday.
_________________

1985 Z28 Crate 350, Hurst T-5, 3.23s, Flowmaster Under previous set-up: 143.82 rwhp 216.98 lbs. torque @4390 rpms 3/12/11
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
BluFbdy
Member


Joined: 16 Jul 2010
Posts: 915
Location: Port Orchard WA

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gotta see what time I work Saturday, how late are you guys gonna be there? I should be able to just cut my day short and head out your way, do you think we can do a swap and have adambabcock ( I think that's the sn don't quote me on it) pick it up there? I don't have anywhere to put it at my apartment and I'm pretty sure its illegal to drive with no hood here correct?
_________________
If you expect a kick to the balls and get a slap to the face its still a victory
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turbo_jimi
Member


Joined: 23 Feb 2004
Posts: 1206
Location: Tacoma

1985 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm expecticing adambabcock to come out later. If you come early, john and I can help you install the hood and adam can take the other one with him. sound like a plan?
_________________

1985 Z28 Crate 350, Hurst T-5, 3.23s, Flowmaster Under previous set-up: 143.82 rwhp 216.98 lbs. torque @4390 rpms 3/12/11
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
BluFbdy
Member


Joined: 16 Jul 2010
Posts: 915
Location: Port Orchard WA

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That'll work, how are we gonna swap cash tho? ill owe john 35 but I think adam agreed to 20 for my hood? I dunno I'm pretty flexible that day my boss will probly just give me the day off since I've been working nonstop since I got back
_________________
If you expect a kick to the balls and get a slap to the face its still a victory
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turbo_jimi
Member


Joined: 23 Feb 2004
Posts: 1206
Location: Tacoma

1985 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's between you, Adam, and John. Very Happy
_________________

1985 Z28 Crate 350, Hurst T-5, 3.23s, Flowmaster Under previous set-up: 143.82 rwhp 216.98 lbs. torque @4390 rpms 3/12/11
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
BluFbdy
Member


Joined: 16 Jul 2010
Posts: 915
Location: Port Orchard WA

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok adam and john just text me since I'm at work and we can work out the details

803 451 1778 its a sc number I haven't bothered to change it lol

_________________
If you expect a kick to the balls and get a slap to the face its still a victory
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RSFreak
The other "John"


Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Posts: 2946
Location: Renton

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luke is coming by to sell me back the TPI manifold. It will be like a mini-gathering! Very Happy

As far as the cash, just give me $15 and then I'll get the $20 from Adam. I'll be giving $40 to Luke so there will be alot of money changing hands! Cool

_________________
'86 Trans Am - 5.0L TPI - LT1 cam - 700R4 - WS6
'85 Camaro Berlinetta - IROC clone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
BluFbdy
Member


Joined: 16 Jul 2010
Posts: 915
Location: Port Orchard WA

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was gonna suggest that lol I found out I've got the day off tomorrow but I gotta be in silverdale at 7:30 for an average ticket meeting but ill be free around 9ish and then I can head out that way, what time is everyone showin up?
_________________
If you expect a kick to the balls and get a slap to the face its still a victory
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turbo_jimi
Member


Joined: 23 Feb 2004
Posts: 1206
Location: Tacoma

1985 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usually we get started after noon. John and i go to the clubhouse first.
_________________

1985 Z28 Crate 350, Hurst T-5, 3.23s, Flowmaster Under previous set-up: 143.82 rwhp 216.98 lbs. torque @4390 rpms 3/12/11
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
BluFbdy
Member


Joined: 16 Jul 2010
Posts: 915
Location: Port Orchard WA

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok hit me up on my cell with an address whenever and ill head out around noon ish? Sound good? Ill just use the nav on my phone to find it
_________________
If you expect a kick to the balls and get a slap to the face its still a victory
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turbo_jimi
Member


Joined: 23 Feb 2004
Posts: 1206
Location: Tacoma

1985 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for all who are buying, selling, or just coming to say hi or help, we're meeting at my house. you either know where i live or i have told you.
_________________

1985 Z28 Crate 350, Hurst T-5, 3.23s, Flowmaster Under previous set-up: 143.82 rwhp 216.98 lbs. torque @4390 rpms 3/12/11
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group