| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Leejo2005 Member

Joined: 12 Jul 2009 Posts: 466 Location: Kennewick
|
Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I picked up a good 9 bolt posi disk rear while down there for $150 _________________ 2010 Cobalt LT
1999 Taurus SHO
1974 F-250 460
1967 Satellite Sport 383 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
blue89 Member

Joined: 23 May 2006 Posts: 3482 Location: Bellingham/Eugene
1986 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| This week sometime I'm going to pull my covers off and see if I can put my swap meet score tall BBC covers on. Might hit the wiper motor... |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Alphius Peanut

Joined: 05 Sep 2006 Posts: 2429 Location: Grand Mound
1984 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
|
Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Nice! Sounds like a couple good things down there. _________________ 84 Camaro Z28 - LS1/T56
85 Silverado - Low and Slow |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|