| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
aaron_sK Member
Joined: 23 Jan 2006 Posts: 8834 Location: Back in beautiful Tacompton
1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
|
Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Holy blast from the past, Batman!
The genius of my coolant recovery system knows no bounds.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
iansane Member

Joined: 16 Jan 2004 Posts: 5742 Location: Bothell
1991 Pontiac Trans Am
|
Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:59 am Post subject: |
|
|
That is an epically good shot. _________________
| Quote: | | Sometimes I actually think I'm slightly retarded in the mouth. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
izcain 9sec Club
Joined: 09 Sep 2006 Posts: 1306 Location: Port Angeles WA
1983 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
|
Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Dang it I missed another one! one of these years I am gunna be able to get everything lined up to be able to make that trip! _________________
1983 Z28 383 + 201ci more = New Heart for this season!
9.17 @ 148 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|