| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Leejo2005 Member

Joined: 12 Jul 2009 Posts: 466 Location: Kennewick
|
Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:04 am Post subject: |
|
|
Thanks for all the info, hopefully I'll make a decision here and finally dump my 15" rusted steelies. _________________ 2010 Cobalt LT
1999 Taurus SHO
1974 F-250 460
1967 Satellite Sport 383 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
RSFreak The other "John"

Joined: 23 Jan 2004 Posts: 2946 Location: Renton
1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Schultzy89GTA wrote: | | RSFreak wrote: | | I dig the powder coating on Brandon's convex 16" wheels. The ones Slacker bought are the 15" concave version. Not sure they would look as good. |
If those are off an '88 Formula should be 16x8. |
Cool. I always thought those were 15".  _________________ '86 Trans Am - 5.0L TPI - LT1 cam - 700R4 - WS6
'85 Camaro Berlinetta - IROC clone
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|