Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums
 
 GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I got my ticket dropped!
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
iansane
Member


Joined: 16 Jan 2004
Posts: 5742
Location: Bothell

1991 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quasi-Traction wrote:
Glad you skated out clean this time Ian. I know you've had some nasty luck with the fuzz in the past.


For some reason they don't like me. I'm not sure why? Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
flea
Member


Joined: 25 Jul 2008
Posts: 1246
Location: Raymond WA

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iansane wrote:
Quasi-Traction wrote:
Glad you skated out clean this time Ian. I know you've had some nasty luck with the fuzz in the past.


For some reason they don't like me. I'm not sure why? Very Happy


Its that fine italian automobile of yours. If you drove a 20+ year old piece of GM redneck art, you'd be safe.

_________________
Killing mailboxes since 2009
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dewey316
The Lama


Joined: 08 Jan 2004
Posts: 7295
Location: Bringing the tech

1990 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iansane wrote:
Quasi-Traction wrote:
Glad you skated out clean this time Ian. I know you've had some nasty luck with the fuzz in the past.


For some reason they don't like me. I'm not sure why? Very Happy


The Judge that you hit on, probably sent out a memo.

(Don't worry, the rozzers aren't to fond of me either)

_________________

"Ever see a Motorcycle in front of a Psychiatrists Office?" Me neither
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group