| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Al Hasse Member

Joined: 19 Nov 2005 Posts: 4379 Location: Bremerton, WA
1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| QwkTrip wrote: | | 54% of my life. I'm going to bet that Richster is the only person here that can beat that number. |
He's a year younger than me IIRC, so that puts him darn near 60% _________________ 92 Camaro
89 Camaro
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Al Hasse Member

Joined: 19 Nov 2005 Posts: 4379 Location: Bremerton, WA
1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| QwkTrip wrote: | Obviously your memory is going away too.
Earlier this evening...
| flea wrote: | | I've had mine for 10%. But in all fairness I'm old. |
and 1 hour later....
| flea wrote: | | I've had mine for 10%. But in all fairness I'm old. |
|
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
alloy T56 Elitist

Joined: 25 Jan 2004 Posts: 1716 Location: Vancouver, WA
1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
|
Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Had mine 27 years, or 49.0909 percent of my life  _________________ Member of the "Elite T56 Club" , big brake club, and "burgundy" (not red or maroon) car owner.
www.t5cablespeedometer.com
www.t56cablespeedometer.com
Ronald Reagan: "Most of us wonder if our lives made any difference. Marines don't have that problem." |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
RSFreak The other "John"

Joined: 23 Jan 2004 Posts: 2946 Location: Renton
1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| aaron_sK wrote: | | Math is easy, John. |
I know, just wasn't motivated to do it.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Quasi-Traction "I have petals"

Joined: 24 Oct 2005 Posts: 3873 Location: stumptown
1986 Chevrolet Camaro Berlinetta
|
Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I've had 3rd Gens for 19.0334% of my life, My 4th gen I've had for 29.21% of my life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Xophertony Rodeo Queen

Joined: 13 Oct 2005 Posts: 5306 Location: Portland, Oregon.
1988 Pontiac GTA
|
Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:41 am Post subject: |
|
|
3rd gen for 34%. at 29 years old that's pretty good. _________________ 86' firebird (Junked in 2015). 88' GTA (sold in 2020).
| aaron_sK wrote: | | Hell, Tony drove his GTA to Cows a few years back with the pickup coil that came out in pieces. |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|