| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Twilightoptics Hardcore (12sec Club)

Joined: 13 Jan 2004 Posts: 9191 Location: Auburn , WA
1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
|
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| QwkTrip wrote: | | The way you installed that shifter boot reminds me of how Erkle wears pants. As high as possible. |
 _________________ A redline a day keeps the carbon away! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
IROCDave Member
Joined: 16 Jan 2010 Posts: 957 Location: Snohomish WA
1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
|
Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Ian's wheel looks great. The stock wheels are really spindly. I bought one of the last OEM wheels GM had back in the late 90's. It is still in great condition but I wish I would have spent the 500.00 on an aftermarket wheel. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
RSFreak The other "John"

Joined: 23 Jan 2004 Posts: 2946 Location: Renton
1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| chevymad wrote: | | I didnt think Jon was one of the kids though! |
I'm older than Jon and I barely remember them!  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
chevymad Master B
Joined: 11 Jan 2004 Posts: 5477
1987 Pontiac Formula
|
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Only had 1 tv channel growing up. Which happened to have their variety show on it. Theirs and Don Ho's lol |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|