| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
91RSVert Member
Joined: 16 May 2007 Posts: 2736 Location: AR
1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:14 am Post subject: |
|
|
I think its 4:10 or 4:11, single gear axle.
Then I think it has the 4l80 transmission. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
aaron_sK Member
Joined: 23 Jan 2006 Posts: 8834 Location: Back in beautiful Tacompton
1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
|
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| You have a little better overdrive than I do (.75 vs my .80) but the same axle ratio. Your tires look a little shorter than my 33's so I'd bet that aside from the converter we're probably running the same RPM's at the same speeds. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
91RSVert Member
Joined: 16 May 2007 Posts: 2736 Location: AR
1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:36 am Post subject: |
|
|
| tires are 245/70 or 75/16, so yes they are smaller then 33's |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|