Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums
 
 GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Look what Gabe found on craigslist
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Alphius
Peanut


Joined: 05 Sep 2006
Posts: 2429
Location: Grand Mound

1984 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep.
_________________
84 Camaro Z28 - LS1/T56
85 Silverado - Low and Slow
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
RSFreak
The other "John"


Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Posts: 2946
Location: Renton

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaron_sK wrote:
I totally want those centercaps back! #$%^&*


I was gonna ask where you got those. I need some! Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
aaron_sK
Member


Joined: 23 Jan 2006
Posts: 8834
Location: Back in beautiful Tacompton

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got them with the car when I bought it. They were made by a company that is no longer in business and were sold through aftermarket parts catalog places.

They are super rare, I have never seen another set in person.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group