| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
izcain 9sec Club
Joined: 09 Sep 2006 Posts: 1306 Location: Port Angeles WA
1983 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
|
Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Great looking boat Dave!
The 502 Mag is a great motor. looks like your having a blast!
I am not seeing the expansion tank is this raw water cooled? _________________
1983 Z28 383 + 201ci more = New Heart for this season!
9.17 @ 148 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
IROCDave Member
Joined: 16 Jan 2010 Posts: 957 Location: Snohomish WA
1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
|
Posted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Yep. I dont plan to run it in the sound so closed cooling system isnt in the plan right now.
I need to prod a couple of you guys into the boating word. You would be right at home. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
jchaussee Member
Joined: 14 Nov 2010 Posts: 1318 Location: renton
|
Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:00 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I would like to join the boating world. And as soon as finances allow I will. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
IROCDave Member
Joined: 16 Jan 2010 Posts: 957 Location: Snohomish WA
1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
|
Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
You could start with the engine.....http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/boa/3002559322.html
Then buy someones project that needs repowered. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
flea Member

Joined: 25 Jul 2008 Posts: 1246 Location: Raymond WA
1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| IROCDave wrote: | | I need to prod a couple of you guys into the boating word. You would be right at home. |
I'd love a boat, but the truth is I get seasick in the shower. _________________ Killing mailboxes since 2009 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Quasi-Traction "I have petals"

Joined: 24 Oct 2005 Posts: 3873 Location: stumptown
1986 Chevrolet Camaro Berlinetta
|
Posted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:12 am Post subject: |
|
|
| flea wrote: | | IROCDave wrote: | | I need to prod a couple of you guys into the boating word. You would be right at home. |
I'd love a boat, but the truth is I get seasick in the shower. |
are you sure it isn't the hangover from the night before?  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
flea Member

Joined: 25 Jul 2008 Posts: 1246 Location: Raymond WA
1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Yes, that could also be it. sometimes it's hard to tell where it's coming from before it splatters the feet. _________________ Killing mailboxes since 2009 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
IROCDave Member
Joined: 16 Jan 2010 Posts: 957 Location: Snohomish WA
1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
|
Posted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Quasi-Traction wrote: | | flea wrote: | | IROCDave wrote: | | I need to prod a couple of you guys into the boating word. You would be right at home. |
I'd love a boat, but the truth is I get seasick in the shower. |
are you sure it isn't the hangover from the night before?  |
Your not going fast enough..Search allofcraigslist for an Eliminator, Warlock, Shockwave, Carrera, Ultra, Sleekraft, Lavey, Cole, Nordic etc. You will find hand made custom boats that fit any budget and need. May need to trvel, but worth the price and trip. At a minimum you can sell it here for a sizable profit. Not many custom SO Cal boats in the PNW. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
IROCDave Member
Joined: 16 Jan 2010 Posts: 957 Location: Snohomish WA
1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
|
Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
We went out this afternoon, had agreat time time. Hre are a couple of pics of the new ride at the dock waiting for Lisa to back the trailer in.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
jchaussee Member
Joined: 14 Nov 2010 Posts: 1318 Location: renton
|
Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Awesome and I be jeolous |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
IROCDave Member
Joined: 16 Jan 2010 Posts: 957 Location: Snohomish WA
1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
|
Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| There is a similar boat for sale in California for 15K. The colors kinda suck, but hard to argue with 75 MPH speed, K planes, IMCO external stering etc. It's agreat deal, drive it for a year than sell it for 5K+ proffit. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
IROCDave Member
Joined: 16 Jan 2010 Posts: 957 Location: Snohomish WA
1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
|
Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:01 am Post subject: |
|
|
Link to the boat for sale I mentioned. http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/boa/3033709312.html
If the mechanicals are in good shape this is a great deal. Notice the AZ reg? AZ's economy is in shambles right now. Great place to find stuff cheap. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
aaron_sK Member
Joined: 23 Jan 2006 Posts: 8834 Location: Back in beautiful Tacompton
1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
|
Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Bad luck on the reg # anyhow, man.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
IROCDave Member
Joined: 16 Jan 2010 Posts: 957 Location: Snohomish WA
1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
|
Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:16 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I'm not scared of the number of the beast. Atleast not at that price. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
IROCDave Member
Joined: 16 Jan 2010 Posts: 957 Location: Snohomish WA
1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
|
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I posted this on a couple of boat forums and I guess it shows up as a dead link? When you guys click on it, does it show the ad along with pics? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
jchaussee Member
Joined: 14 Nov 2010 Posts: 1318 Location: renton
|
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| It worked as of wedsday. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|