| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
DBL_TKE Member

Joined: 28 Feb 2007 Posts: 1505 Location: Aloha, OR
1991 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
|
Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I hate base trailblazers. I like the trailblazer SS. The shocks are actually decent on the SS and the LS2 gives plenty of power. Trailblazers are notorious for getting a leak at the front diff case half seal and/or the front pinion seal. _________________ Richmond 3.73 posi| 36/24 sway bars | SLP LM2 | Koni's | Ground Control 800/200 | Y2K wheels | Dyno Don headers & Y-pipe | airfoil | BBK underdrive pulleys | Raised strut mounts | Extended ball joints | LCARB'S
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
QwkTrip 11sec Club

Joined: 17 Feb 2004 Posts: 3942 Location: Peoria, IL
1989 Pontiac Firebird
|
Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Everybody hates the base trailblazer.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
iansane Member

Joined: 16 Jan 2004 Posts: 5742 Location: Bothell
1991 Pontiac Trans Am
|
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
Um. Wow.
http://youtu.be/Rw2RPMJ9xVw?hd=1 _________________
| Quote: | | Sometimes I actually think I'm slightly retarded in the mouth. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
jchaussee Member
Joined: 14 Nov 2010 Posts: 1318 Location: renton
|
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:52 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I like the Saab version and would get one for wife if they had a third row seating. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
QwkTrip 11sec Club

Joined: 17 Feb 2004 Posts: 3942 Location: Peoria, IL
1989 Pontiac Firebird
|
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I passed on it. Just can't get over the risk of breaking front axle. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|