Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums
 
 GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gas Stank
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Garage
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jchaussee
Member


Joined: 14 Nov 2010
Posts: 1318
Location: renton


PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hence whyvi asked. So jiggly neck is leaky neck?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jchaussee
Member


Joined: 14 Nov 2010
Posts: 1318
Location: renton


PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also is a 4th Gen tank direct bolt on or does it need some massaging to get it in?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iansane
Member


Joined: 16 Jan 2004
Posts: 5742
Location: Bothell

1991 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It physically bolts in fine, but there are a mods needed to make work. Wiring/fuel line adapters/shorten filler neck/etc.
_________________

Quote:
Sometimes I actually think I'm slightly retarded in the mouth.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
91RSVert
Member


Joined: 16 May 2007
Posts: 2736
Location: AR

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats what I'm doing is 4th gen. Ian just got done with his.

Its not the cheapest option, but I'm doing it for several reasons.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jchaussee
Member


Joined: 14 Nov 2010
Posts: 1318
Location: renton


PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya. I need least expensive and simplistic route. Hoping to sell it so I can by Traviss big block car.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
QwkTrip
11sec Club


Joined: 17 Feb 2004
Posts: 3942
Location: Peoria, IL

1989 Pontiac Firebird

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will fixing the smell make the car any more valuable? Maybe just sell it as as and move on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jchaussee
Member


Joined: 14 Nov 2010
Posts: 1318
Location: renton


PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to do people right. He is a young kid and I want him to be able to enjoy car with no problems. I am also asking a premium price so I want him to have a premium vehicle for the price.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jchaussee
Member


Joined: 14 Nov 2010
Posts: 1318
Location: renton


PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And if travis sells his car before I sell mine I am keeping it so I will keep ob fixing and doing stuff to it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Garage All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group