Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums
 
 GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What to make out of alumn.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
91RSVert
Member


Joined: 16 May 2007
Posts: 2736
Location: AR

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I dont, sorry. Possibly could make one lighter. This rear one as I mentioned could be, but then would really risk the crash saftey.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
91RSVert
Member


Joined: 16 May 2007
Posts: 2736
Location: AR

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AC delete heater box. Yep, anything has to look better then the homemade fiberglass one I built.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RSFreak
The other "John"


Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Posts: 2946
Location: Renton

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

91RSVert wrote:
AC delete heater box. Yep, anything has to look better then the homemade fiberglass one I built.


Or just a block-off plate. I guess you don't need to weld to make one of those. Wink

_________________
'86 Trans Am - 5.0L TPI - LT1 cam - 700R4 - WS6
'85 Camaro Berlinetta - IROC clone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
91RSVert
Member


Joined: 16 May 2007
Posts: 2736
Location: AR

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still need a blower motor for defrost, and some heat.

I'm actually still using the AC blower motor in my fiberglass box.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RSFreak
The other "John"


Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Posts: 2946
Location: Renton

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

91RSVert wrote:
I still need a blower motor for defrost, and some heat.


Don't you live in Arizona?! Confused
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
iansane
Member


Joined: 16 Jan 2004
Posts: 5742
Location: Bothell

1991 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSFreak wrote:
91RSVert wrote:
I still need a blower motor for defrost, and some heat.


Don't you live in Arizona?! Confused


Ar-Kansas Laughing

_________________

Quote:
Sometimes I actually think I'm slightly retarded in the mouth.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
91RSVert
Member


Joined: 16 May 2007
Posts: 2736
Location: AR

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZ= Arizona
AR= Arkansas
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group