| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
iansane Member

Joined: 16 Jan 2004 Posts: 5742 Location: Bothell
1991 Pontiac Trans Am
|
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| RSFreak wrote: | Ian's T/A.  |
And a pair of tires from me, that came by way of a big block camaro owner.  _________________
| Quote: | | Sometimes I actually think I'm slightly retarded in the mouth. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Richster Magic Fingers

Joined: 06 Oct 2008 Posts: 879 Location: The Black-Hole
1983 Pontiac Trans Am
|
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:05 am Post subject: |
|
|
The headrests in my TA are from Mike's GTA, not sure which one though!
From this look,
To this look!
 _________________
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Richster Magic Fingers

Joined: 06 Oct 2008 Posts: 879 Location: The Black-Hole
1983 Pontiac Trans Am
|
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:14 am Post subject: |
|
|
Oh for got the actual Shifter, I have a contact that does custom shifters, he did this for me and I sure dig it!
 _________________
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1987_sportcoupe Member
Joined: 08 Jul 2011 Posts: 246 Location: Tacoma, WA
1987 Chevrolet Camaro
|
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:32 am Post subject: |
|
|
| That shift knob is pretty sweet. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
RSFreak The other "John"

Joined: 23 Jan 2004 Posts: 2946 Location: Renton
1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| iansane wrote: | | RSFreak wrote: | Ian's T/A.  |
And a pair of tires from me, that came by way of a big block camaro owner.  |
And and most of a TPI setup. And your March PS bracket and matching billet crank pulley. And a set of Z06 wheels that were actually from Dirty Steve! I think I still owe you for the tires. I'm gonna get another pair for the front. I really like the side profile of those tires. _________________ '86 Trans Am - 5.0L TPI - LT1 cam - 700R4 - WS6
'85 Camaro Berlinetta - IROC clone
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|