| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
aaron_sK Member
Joined: 23 Jan 2006 Posts: 8834 Location: Back in beautiful Tacompton
1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
|
Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
You can build and tune the cars to take corners, John.
Try the '79, it seems to handle better IMHO but I play with very few assists and I prefer a loose car. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
RSFreak The other "John"

Joined: 23 Jan 2004 Posts: 2946 Location: Renton
1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| aaron_sK wrote: | You can build and tune the cars to take corners, John.
Try the '79, it seems to handle better IMHO but I play with very few assists and I prefer a loose car. |
I only know how to add HP!  _________________ '86 Trans Am - 5.0L TPI - LT1 cam - 700R4 - WS6
'85 Camaro Berlinetta - IROC clone
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|