Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums
 
 GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Other hobbies?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
chevymad
Master B


Joined: 11 Jan 2004
Posts: 5477


1987 Pontiac Formula

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah... I've got a brand new bike.. that I havent gotten on yet. Sad The gut is growing though.. so I need to start.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
aaron_sK
Member


Joined: 23 Jan 2006
Posts: 8834
Location: Back in beautiful Tacompton

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al Hasse wrote:
there is another couple of miles to my car where the bike goes on a rack for the trip home.


I totally passed you on 5 last Saturday with the bike up top. About exit 165-ish heading South. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Al Hasse
Member


Joined: 19 Nov 2005
Posts: 4379
Location: Bremerton, WA

1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaron_sK wrote:
Al Hasse wrote:
there is another couple of miles to my car where the bike goes on a rack for the trip home.


I totally passed you on 5 last Saturday with the bike up top. About exit 165-ish heading South. Very Happy


I worked until 6 Friday night, rode the bike across the ferry and got home shortly after 8. Too lazy to take the bike off the car and took it to work with me on Saturday Laughing Should have been 12:30-1:00 or so? I turned around at the Edmonds ferry because the wait was over an hour and took the Seattle/Bremerton ferry home - better holding area than the shoulder up the hill at Edmonds, and I can shut the car off as I wait.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
aaron_sK
Member


Joined: 23 Jan 2006
Posts: 8834
Location: Back in beautiful Tacompton

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al Hasse wrote:
Should have been 12:30-1:00 or so?


Yup. Worked a half day up there, got off a little after noon.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Al Hasse
Member


Joined: 19 Nov 2005
Posts: 4379
Location: Bremerton, WA

1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look something like this? Very Happy Believe it or not, I'm still below the 7'6" for the ferry to charge me for being over-height - barely Cool The surcharge is equal to 1 car & driver fare, which would essentially double the fare, every so often they try to get me for it wit my antenna.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
RSFreak
The other "John"


Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Posts: 2946
Location: Renton

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in a band too. Been playing bass since about '87. My current band is called Faces Pale. This was last weekend at Uncle Sam's in Spanaway and yes it was brutally hot in there!

_________________
'86 Trans Am - 5.0L TPI - LT1 cam - 700R4 - WS6
'85 Camaro Berlinetta - IROC clone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
aaron_sK
Member


Joined: 23 Jan 2006
Posts: 8834
Location: Back in beautiful Tacompton

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No more All the Hellbound, John?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RSFreak
The other "John"


Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Posts: 2946
Location: Renton

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaron_sK wrote:
No more All the Hellbound, John?


Nope. DJ moved to Arkansas. Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
aaron_sK
Member


Joined: 23 Jan 2006
Posts: 8834
Location: Back in beautiful Tacompton

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would anybody move to Arkansas?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flea
Member


Joined: 25 Jul 2008
Posts: 1246
Location: Raymond WA

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bulding pietenpol aircamper in my garage.
Also fly R/C

_________________
Killing mailboxes since 2009
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
91RSVert
Member


Joined: 16 May 2007
Posts: 2736
Location: AR

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaron_sK wrote:
Why would anybody move to Arkansas?



EXACTLY, I'm trying to get OUT of here!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jchaussee
Member


Joined: 14 Nov 2010
Posts: 1318
Location: renton


PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So as hobbies go, I started a new one which as soon as I sell what I have left I will be done with. PocketBikes. Yes, those little mini crotch rockets. There are several different types. And I could not be happy with just one for each of my sons. No.VI needed to buy every cheap unfinished project on CL. Which then turned into 15. I have sold a few and have several more to finish to sell. Then I can move on to a different hobby.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RSFreak
The other "John"


Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Posts: 2946
Location: Renton

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaron_sK wrote:
Why would anybody move to Arkansas?


Hahahaha! He couldn't take it, he moved back! All the Hellbound is back together!!! Very Happy

_________________
'86 Trans Am - 5.0L TPI - LT1 cam - 700R4 - WS6
'85 Camaro Berlinetta - IROC clone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group