| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
aaron_sK Member
Joined: 23 Jan 2006 Posts: 8834 Location: Back in beautiful Tacompton
1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
|
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:32 am Post subject: |
|
|
I've used Rebel in the past:
http://rebelwire.com/
I have a huge box of their harnesses and kits sitting here waiting to go into the project car.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
blue89 Member

Joined: 23 May 2006 Posts: 3482 Location: Bellingham/Eugene
1986 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:25 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I assume their website isn't too complete? They don't have any engine harnesses or list any engine connectors. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
aaron_sK Member
Joined: 23 Jan 2006 Posts: 8834 Location: Back in beautiful Tacompton
1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
|
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:35 am Post subject: |
|
|
They primarily deal in old-school stuff, resto-mods, and hotrods, so the engine hookups are pretty much just coil, choke and alternator.
They sell an EFI-ready chassis harness that you can run with your factory ECM and engine harness. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
iansane Member

Joined: 16 Jan 2004 Posts: 5742 Location: Bothell
1991 Pontiac Trans Am
|
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
http://www.mouser.com/
If I can dig around TGO or snag a dealer's computer for a few minutes to figure out a GM part number, that website has ALWAYS had what I needed. From ecm pins to fuel pump connector bodies to relay mounts. Good stuff. _________________
| Quote: | | Sometimes I actually think I'm slightly retarded in the mouth. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
blue89 Member

Joined: 23 May 2006 Posts: 3482 Location: Bellingham/Eugene
1986 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| They have a great inventory of connectors. We order parts to build prototype harnesses here at work. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|