Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ian's ubercoolnorthendi'mboredandlikethirdgens gathering
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will you be in atendance?
Yes, would not miss a chance to see Iansane in his natural habitat!
66%
 66%  [ 10 ]
I will do my best, but work/school/girlfriend/wife/goldfish are too demanding and i can't make any guarantees.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, can't make it.
33%
 33%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 15

iansane

1991 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: Ian's ubercoolnorthendi'mboredandlikethirdgens gathering Reply with quote

So, uh, headcount? Very Happy Sound off if you're coming up. There will be for sure floorspace/couchspace at my place both Friday and Saturday nights if people are down for it. I'm getting together with IROCDave tomorrow for final planning and he's made mention that there might be couchspace at his abode. Might be BBQ or something if weather is nice, who knows.

PM me if you don't have my #. I'll post up my address for a bit on wed-thurs next week so people can jot down directions. Don't want the FBI getting wind of this and crashing our party. Very Happy

Edit; Oct 9th/10th/11th Very Happy Show up friday night if you want to crash at my place or Saturday morning if you want to just meet up and have fun from there!

**EDIT** Poll added by Xophertony.

Quote:
Sometimes I actually think I'm slightly retarded in the mouth.

Last edited by iansane on Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:28 am; edited 4 times in total
Al Hasse

1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll stop over Friday night. I'll probably get up early Saturday and go into work for a few hours if they offer the overtime - might as well make some money while I'm around the corner from my job Cool I should be done about 12 or 1pm and back to your place about 5 minutes later. Think anyone will be up yet? Laughing
aaron_sK

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al Hasse wrote:
Think anyone will be up yet? Laughing

Define up. Razz

I'll be coming Friday. Not sure if I'll have work that day, but if I do I won't be there till around seven-ish.

Not sure what to bring for food, since that hasn't really been ironed out, but I am planning on at least the following:

Beer
Sleeping bag
Monster truck
Beard

Shrug
Al Hasse

1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaron_sK wrote:
Al Hasse wrote:
Think anyone will be up yet? Laughing

Define up. Razz

Awake??? Laughing I've got to admit, I'm up, but seldom awake when I finally get to work in the mornings Razz
iansane

1991 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if it stays primarily at my place then bring....everything. Laughing I've been ultra low on cash lately (i have to appeal my financial aid stuff and tuition was due last week.) I am el-broke-o and have the bare minimum! Pizza, beer and bread and water! Laughing

Oh, I have two empty bedrooms if people want privacy as well.
iansane

1991 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al Hasse wrote:
Awake??? Laughing I've got to admit, I'm up, but seldom awake when I finally get to work in the mornings Razz

Autopilot is an amazing human condition. Laughing
Al Hasse

1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iansane wrote:
Al Hasse wrote:

Autopilot is an amazing human condition. Laughing

Fortunately, I don't have to drive most of the trip, makes for a nice long nap. Though this week is different, our primary van driver is on vacation, and that leaves me, poor souls Laughing Razz

aaron_sK

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al Hasse wrote:
our primary van driver is on vacation, and that leaves me, poor souls Laughing Razz

Does your van usually pull out of any IHOP parking lots, by chance? Shocked
RSFreak
The other "John"

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in! Very Happy
Dewey316
The Lama

1990 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be making my way up. I can come up later on Friday, or saturday morning. It depends on what the plan is.

I might need to remember to fix my brake lights on the camaro though, haha, or do a Tony-rific tape job and alert the other drivers to the fact that I have "NO LIGTS".

I figure when I get up there someone can point me in the direction of a store to pick up whatever beer/food i need to contribute.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
91camaro_rs

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i work friday night but i can be up there saturday about 1pm ish
Al Hasse

1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read the calendar wrong Embarassed I still have the vanpool driver duty on Friday, so have to take it to Kingston after work and park it for the weekend. Maybe later on Friday (7 or 8-ish), Saturday after work (noon or 1) for sure.
Alphius
Peanut

1984 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any idea if the festivities will be going on past, say, 10 or 11 on Friday? If so I could stop by late Friday night and stay 'til whenever.

If not Friday night, Saturday morning for sure I'll be there, most likely will have my girly-friend tagging along.

I only live 20 minutes away so I won't really need any floor/bed space either night. Even if I'm not fit to drive my tagalong will be good to drive us home.

Xophertony
Rodeo Queen

1988 Pontiac GTA

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

official dates and times ian?
Al Hasse

1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xophertony wrote:
official dates and times ian?

From the other thread Wink

iansane wrote:
It doesn't have to be spectacular. Heck my palace is horridly ill equipped. But, I'm curious if there is a time in the near future (Next week? Next month? This winter?) that I could convince people to roll themselves up here. I have two empty rooms, a living room and an overgrown backyard for people to crash in. Very Happy Ideas? Suggestions? In summation, I want to know when people have time off, or can get time off, or WANT to get time off to come crewbie it up with me. Smile I have neighbors, I don't care if I aggravate them.

The Redhook Brewery is literally miles from my house. We could crash that. I don't know of much else around here. We could hit that go-karting place like last time or be real rednecks and hangout in a walmart parking lot.

Edit; We're going with Oct 8th-9th-10th-11th. Very Happy I'll probably work day shift friday and get home ~5-6pm. People can start to show up after that. Like I said, I'm not sure what we'll do but we'll figure something out. I wonder if there is a hooters around here? Laughing Pizza/rootbeer friday night, gokarting saturday/bench race, maybe a short cruise/photo op?

I'm no like Schultz so if you want to play wii, bring your own! Very Happy I do have an xbox and forza. Maybe get down on some red team vs blue team racing? Just tossing out ideas here. I'd suggest a crew car project but I'm probably going to drinking so...
Al Hasse

1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dewey316 wrote:
I figure when I get up there someone can point me in the direction of a store to pick up whatever beer/food i need to contribute.

There's a QFC and an Albertson's within about a half mile. They're across the street from each other.
Dan Johnson

1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plan to stop buy sat. afternoon, I'll bring some cold one's but won't be staying long. Dan
iansane

1991 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, hammered out some details with Dave (IROCDave). Friday night is at my place. Party and BS or whatever. Saturday morning after everyone else rolls in we can hit up breakfast and Dave's brother is going to try and get some of the LSXnation guys to come out. We have a few choices of things to do. Either Starbucks near a local hipo race shop to get everyone going or have a Denny's/Shari's breakfast type thing.

From there we have another couple choices. I haven't been there before but there is a local Cars n' Coffee in Shoreline nearby. That is fairly early though. Dave has setup time for us at his work's shop right down the road. If anyone has a smallish few hour project we can tackle it there. It's got a lift! If no one has anything we can just BS at Dave's and his lovely wife has offered to cook up a Mexi enchiladafest which sounds awesome. We can shindig at his place and crash there. BYOB of course.

Sunday we can cruise or breakfast and split from there. Up to everyone involved. I'm looking forward to this!

Alphius wrote:
Any idea if the festivities will be going on past, say, 10 or 11 on Friday? If so I could stop by late Friday night and stay 'til whenever.

Dude. It's the crew. Of course!
IROCDave

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian, the shop ( lift and every tool we would all like to have in our mancave) is open for Saturday. If no one needs it, it I would like to know by Wednesday, there are other gearheads that would like to use the facilities that day.

I posted on a couple of the loacal LSX sites that we would meet up at the Snohomish Starbucks around 10:00am Saturday. If the weather holds, gathering at the Clearview Albertsons is in the cards also.

My wife makes awasome chicken enchiladas, and has invited a couple of her single (older Embarassed ) freinds. Our kids will be spending the night at her sisters so partying late into the night at my place wont be a problem. We have a couple of spare bedrooms also.
91camaro_rs

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is gonna be awesome!!

can i get the address to that starbucks? ill try to meet you guys there at 10 on sat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Event Calendar All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: