Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THIS IS INSANE!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
84transam383
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:10 pm    Post subject: THIS IS INSANE! Reply with quote

ok....this is weird

my 86 camaro z28 305lg4,700r,2.73s totally 100% bone stock,emissions compliant,passes with ease....just got 34.2 mpg on the road trip my friend and i took today,32mpg way there and 34 on the way back,cruising a steady 70-75..

anybody else getting anywhere near this? the tc lockup is functional as well :confused: im still baffled by this,if i hadnt pumped the gas myself i wouldnt have beleived it.

im not complaining,but damn...thats insane MPG,btw about 26 city.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rjmcgee
The Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't 32 one way and 34 the other average out to 33 mpg? Question

Let me guess it runs 12's too. Laughing

Also use it tow your Dodge out of the sand? Razz

Should talk to Gibby about getting an RV cam for the LG4, guarenteed 14 second ride there. Smile

Good thing you didn't bring that little Dodge back to Cows, it would have been an ugly sight for Dodge lovers everywhere. Very Happy

Thats all I have for now. Cool
84transam383
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rjmcgee wrote:
Doesn't 32 one way and 34 the other average out to 33 mpg? Question

Let me guess it runs 12's too. Laughing

Also use it tow your Dodge out of the sand? Razz

Should talk to Gibby about getting an RV cam for the LG4, guarenteed 14 second ride there. Smile

Good thing you didn't bring that little Dodge back to Cows, it would have been an ugly sight for Dodge lovers everywhere. Very Happy

Thats all I have for now. Cool
well,i didnt check the mileage on the way down,but it used about the same amount of gas on the gas gauge *shrug* i actually checked it on the way back home...

nope it gtechs 15.7

nope it doesnt pull my dodge out.

i am thinking about an RV cam...

and lmao@ little dodge,even with the street tires and the susp lift off,its not little
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Twilightoptics
Hardcore (12sec Club)

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is to say that your speedo isn't off... that maybe you were doing 60mph, but for each mile it added another slice to your odometer.....
84transam383
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twilightoptics wrote:
Who is to say that your speedo isn't off... that maybe you were doing 60mph, but for each mile it added another slice to your odometer.....
nice,but no.

first thing i do with a new vehicle is check speedo acurracy {since i got pulled over with my first red 82 T/A because the rear gears had been changed and i didnt know}

checked it against my dodge,and my friends 00 monte pace car,as well as the speedo check section on I5 Smile ,its pretty acurate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: