Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

:)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Laserbeak

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:52 pm    Post subject: :) Reply with quote

Long time no see, is everyone doing well? Wavey
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Dewey316
The Lama

1990 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Schultzy89GTA
M.R.A. (11sec Club)

1989 Pontiac GTA

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there Wiggly wiggly

What have you been up to?

-Schultzy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Laserbeak

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schultzy89GTA wrote:
Hey there Wiggly wiggly

What have you been up to?

-Schultzy

Ah, not much; just been really busy lately with life. ;(

At least I'm happy my car's doing well, I guess the guy I sold it to did a little work to it, but he finally told me why the car's MPG was so dismal (even though it did finish with a peak MPG of 18-19.5 MPG city); there was a high-flow fuel pump installed! No wonder it always smelled so awful. Sad Other than the fact that the radiator broke and needed to be replaced the day after he bought it, he's done some work to it, but it's in storage right now with a friend of his since he's stationed over in Kansas after his tour from Iraq. He's really happy with the car, and I'm glad I sold it to someone that can take good care of it. Smile

I've got a 94 Grand Am with the 3.1L V-6 in it right now that I use, it's actually been a great car for what I need it for, so no complaints here. I've actually changed a few things in the car, so acceleration and mileage is actually pretty good now, as I'm getting consistent 22-23 MPG city (no freeway driving whatsoever), and I'm always looking to find ways to make it run better and more efficient, not to mention having some fun with driving it as well. Cool

Our garage has seen a couple of changes too; we've added an 04 Infiniti FX35 and an 05 Eclipse Spyder, and the 88 Jaguar XJ-S and 82 Corvette (glasstop) have found new homes.

I'm currently pondering getting a new car; I think I've been bitten by the 4WD bug. At first I considered the STi, but the 06s just didn't click with me. I then considered an Evo X, but it looks disturbingly much like the SRT-4 from some angles, and that turned me off. I'm waiting for a year or two to see what's out there, but I have a strong feeling of what I like, and if it doesn't disappoint, I'll definitely have enough money to buy it! Lil Angel

It's nice to finally have some selection out there, and actually have the money to buy something I like instead of having to settle for what's out there. Sad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Schultzy89GTA
M.R.A. (11sec Club)

1989 Pontiac GTA

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool glad to hear things are going ok for you. I thought you had your car up for sale last time we had heard from you but wasn't sure so I didn't ask. I think she was my cars twin.

Don't be a stranger.

-Schultzy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: