Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Civic Kill.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrpopo573

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Civic Kill. Reply with quote

yeah, I know, kill stories are always way too long and boring.

So I'll keep this quick.

Some jack*** in a stock civic coupe kept pacing me near a merge light. I pulled a car length on him to just show him where my camaro likes to be in the merge lane situations. He proceeded to "step" on it, so I proceeded to tear him a new one and safely make the merge.

(it didn't help that the girlfriend likes it when I race) Such a bad testosterone problem I have. Bang bang Owned! Get down and Boogie!

2000 Maxima SE 5 Speed VQ30
85 T/A WS6

1985 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol nice one....

Reminds me of a Best of Craigslist post I read recently, edited version:

Hey you, driver of the dusty black '99-'00 Civic Si with the requisite fartcan exhaust and riding-on-the-bumpstops stance: What the **** is your problem?

You know who you are. It was around 3:30 and we were on SW Front Ave / Naito Parkway... you were headed towards Barbur Blvd., and seconds before you made a complete ass of yourself. I had merged into the Lake Oswego exit lane in a white Mustang GT.

I'd just like to know why you felt the need to go screaming past me at redline, sounding like a weedwhacker on crack and spewing blue smoke everywhere while you bounced all over the road, just barely staying within your own lane.

Were you trying to impress me with the 'speed' of your little sporty commuter car? Were you trying to piss me off because I choose to drive an American vehicle? Did you just want to get home in a hurry so you could smoke some rocks?

Your moronic act was obviously deliberate... I just don't understand why would anyone whose testicles have dropped would feel the need to try and impress/piss off the driver of another car who hasn't even acknowledged their existence.

I'm sorry I didn't participate in a "mad tyte street race" with you, but even if I wanted to waste my gas beating a puny Civic, I wouldn't endanger myself and everyone else on the road by doing it on a public road in heavy traffic. If that's what you wanted, I will gladly meet you at PIR and embarrass you in front of a crowd. I already know my car is fast, unlike your vehicle it was designed with that purpose in mind, and I don't need to go racing economy cars on the street to prove it.

You are the epitome of an idiot riceboy... not only do you drive like you have zero regard for your health or that of innocent bystanders, but you also fail miserably in modifying your already mediocre car to increase performance. That blue smoke your car pukes out when you hit the gas? Yeah, that's bad. Your engine is either seriously out of tune, or your rings are shot, but most likely both. The extent of which you have lowered your car has not only ruined the handling, but is killing your shocks, and within a few months of bouncing around on cut springs (or possibly $100 generic ebay coilovers set way too low) your 6 year old Honda will have more squeaks and rattles than my 16 year old Ford.

Grow the **** up. Throw away that The Fast and the Furious DVD you watch three times a day. You are the reason I sold my Integra and 240SX and bought a domestic car... I feel sorry for the few import enthusiasts left out there that actually know their **** and drive like reasonably sane adults, because these days everyone lumps them in the same group with asshat prepubescent boys like yourself.

I know mommy doesn't let you out past 10 on school nights, but please, if you're going to drive like that on public roads, at least have the balls to sneak out and do it at 3 am. That way, when you pilot your little tin can into a brick wall at it's top speed of 115 mph, you will be the only casualty.
mrpopo573

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember reading that. Absolutely hilarious, and, sadly....so true.

I respect fast cars, I know of a few civics that run 10's. But I also know that when you get your moms civic or accord for graduation, and then have a "brainstorming" meeting in your dads shed over what you and your "racing" crew are gonna do to it...well...the pride of Japanese engineering goes down the shitter.

Oh, and yes, with a fart can, and a cold air intake, and some tizzite chopped springs, (don't forget the no shizzle, POWERED BY HONDA emblem, your mom still runs 17's in the quarter.

No matter how good she shifts.

Xophertony
Rodeo Queen

1988 Pontiac GTA

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what has happened to the import tunner scene is sad. three years ago my brother bought a 240sx and swapped a sr20det engine in it. last year he swapped that engine into a red BMW cabrio. he was tired of all the bullshit hoda bys tryng to race him. anyone he tried to talk to hwo claimed to be an enthusiest ended up being a riceboy....

thats why i like the fbody crowd. sure, ocasionaly you see the riced out thirdgen, but it is RARE!!!
mrpopo573

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True. I think it is almost...hard to seperate yourself from being an enthusiast or a ricerboy. Nowadays there is so much APC and Altezza crap going around...its disgusting. #$%^&*

And the fbody crowd I meet are usually older or my age, 20, and I tend to think that most have a little more sense than to rice out their maros or birds, except for the rare mullet mobiles we all see around town. I don't talk to those people. : )

I do my part to teach would be enthusiast the need for a motor swap and a turbo

Smashy Smashy Bang bang Laughing so hard it hurts

Xophertony
Rodeo Queen

1988 Pontiac GTA

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turbo is the way to go. wave of the future. improves fuel milage and performance. greatest thing to happen to the internal cumbustion engine since the electric starter. Surprised

Schultzy89GTA
M.R.A. (11sec Club)

1989 Pontiac GTA

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrpopo573 wrote:
... except for the rare mullet mobiles we all see around town. I don't talk to those people. : )

Laughing You might be talking to those people now!

-Slutsky
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
alloy
T56 Elitist

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just love the little rice grinders!!!! When I have one dogging me onto a freeway on ramp (especially a circular one Very Happy) I stay at a steady speed going onto the ramp, and they usually have to nail the brakes there because they think it's not much of a turn and if the old camaro can make it so can they. WRONG. And if by some miracle they stay with me there, they sure as hell can't stay with me for the rest of the onramp. It's great to straighten out and then look in the mirror and count how many seconds they are behind me.

The provide me with no end of entertianment!!!
Xophertony
Rodeo Queen

1988 Pontiac GTA

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my v6 has great ballance through tight corners (and shallow ones) i can turn faster then most. i especialy enjoy the ramp from 217 to 26W. lots of fun
Dewey316
The Lama

1990 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehehe, I like the one from 26W to 217S, took that at about 75mph every morning. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rjmcgee
The Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone has to state the obvious here, if you post about racing and winning against a Civic, your car must be slooowwwwww. Laughing

Just messing with the newb. Very Happy
mrpopo573

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahahaha. I am slow. My damn father has two oldsmobile 442 convertibles, both 1968 all original. he built the motors on both, 400ci small blocks, and he loves to rape me on the highway to prove a point.Even his 56 chevy can pull on me, and that thing weighs like 5400 pounds.

I couldn't let the civic guy go by though. I couldn't stand the thought of him going home lying about raping a camaro with his stock civ. That and I had some estrogen in the car and my male ego demanded a battle.

Bang bang

Twilightoptics
Hardcore (12sec Club)

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrpopo573 wrote:

I couldn't let the civic guy go by though. I couldn't stand the thought of him going home lying about raping a camaro with his stock civ.
Bang bang

He's still going to go home and do that anyway.
Xophertony
Rodeo Queen

1988 Pontiac GTA

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have stopped nothing. Laughing so hard it hurts ... Doh!
mrpopo573

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

True. Hey, it's raining on my parade! Tappy tap tap Wedgie time!

Red91RSCamaro

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xophertony wrote:
my v6 has great ballance through tight corners (and shallow ones) i can turn faster then most. i especialy enjoy the ramp from 217 to 26W. lots of fun

The ramp from 26E to 217S is a great one too. I did beat a newer subaru through that corner, on the outside lane even. The guy that I bought my '89 'maro from (r.i.p. 01/15/04) beat a Porsche through the 217N to 26W ramp, then got killed on the straight.

If you live in Hillsboro, you definetly know that there are some riced out and mexied out 'maros running around...gives me a great laugh everytime.

Schultzy89GTA
M.R.A. (11sec Club)

1989 Pontiac GTA

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

he's alive!

-Schultzy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: