| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Twilightoptics Hardcore (12sec Club)

Joined: 13 Jan 2004 Posts: 9191 Location: Auburn , WA
1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
|
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| jchaussee wrote: | | How about PST instead of GMT |
All time is GMT. Greenwich Mean Time. _________________ A redline a day keeps the carbon away! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
iansane Member

Joined: 16 Jan 2004 Posts: 5742 Location: Bothell
1991 Pontiac Trans Am
|
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Embedded youtube with fullscreen support? I'd probably post a ton of videos then. That may not be a good idea.... Who wants to see my Bearded Dragon eat a mouse?! Wait... That just sounds weird. Disregard. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
QwkTrip 11sec Club

Joined: 17 Feb 2004 Posts: 3942 Location: Peoria, IL
1989 Pontiac Firebird
|
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| aaron_sK wrote: | | QwkTrip wrote: | | I've watched Spongebob Squarepants |
 |
It's not my fault. Cable TV means paying more money to have a wider selection of stuff a person doesn't want to watch. It's either Spongebob, or When Weather Attacks. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
iansane Member

Joined: 16 Jan 2004 Posts: 5742 Location: Bothell
1991 Pontiac Trans Am
|
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Or download tv series off the interwebs and stream to big screen. I don't think I've seen a commercial in at least a year... |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
jchaussee Member
Joined: 14 Nov 2010 Posts: 1318 Location: renton
|
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Haha. I thought it was like Gandolfs mountain time or something. But now that you say it , I feel like a dipsh*t |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
QwkTrip 11sec Club

Joined: 17 Feb 2004 Posts: 3942 Location: Peoria, IL
1989 Pontiac Firebird
|
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Dude, I'm lucky enough just to have a TV. I don't spend much on electronics. If somebody broke into my house I would come home to find most things still here. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
iansane Member

Joined: 16 Jan 2004 Posts: 5742 Location: Bothell
1991 Pontiac Trans Am
|
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Do they have electronics stores in illinois? What's actually out there? You have the internet, order cool gadgets online! I drove through there once, they made me pay to drive on the road. I was pissed. That's how they make their money? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
QwkTrip 11sec Club

Joined: 17 Feb 2004 Posts: 3942 Location: Peoria, IL
1989 Pontiac Firebird
|
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Corn. Soybean. CAT. John Deere. Cummins. A lot of farmers and engineers with fast cars. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
iansane Member

Joined: 16 Jan 2004 Posts: 5742 Location: Bothell
1991 Pontiac Trans Am
|
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Cars or pick'emup trucks?
Soybeans are good, I eat LOTS of those! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
QwkTrip 11sec Club

Joined: 17 Feb 2004 Posts: 3942 Location: Peoria, IL
1989 Pontiac Firebird
|
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Oh, I almost forgot about the tax thing. Toll roads are common in big cities between Chicago and East Coast. There are none where I live.
Illinois has perhaps the most corrupt state government in the nation. Where does my tax money go? Into dirty pockets of Illinois politicians, some to organized crime, and the rest is redistributed to the lowest losers of society so they can continue their unaccomplished lifestyle. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
jchaussee Member
Joined: 14 Nov 2010 Posts: 1318 Location: renton
|
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| And Obama |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
QwkTrip 11sec Club

Joined: 17 Feb 2004 Posts: 3942 Location: Peoria, IL
1989 Pontiac Firebird
|
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| iansane wrote: | | Cars or pick'emup trucks? |
I don't live in a big city (thank goodness!) so you don't see high end stuff. Just a lot of 'normal' cars and trucks. Honestly, I have no idea which is which. Every year we have a car show at work where people pop the hoods. It's just a bunch of freaking sleepers! And we have a lot of software nerds that think they are bad dudes in the VW GTI.
And then there's the foreigners..... oh... my... gosh. They have a car and never drove in their lives before coming to the US. The parking lot is a danger zone. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
jchaussee Member
Joined: 14 Nov 2010 Posts: 1318 Location: renton
|
Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:43 am Post subject: |
|
|
| We need a new section : craigslist ads, where we can pic apart and " make fun " of the ads we see. That way I doesn't crowd BackPorch |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
turbo_jimi Member

Joined: 23 Feb 2004 Posts: 1206 Location: Tacoma
1985 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
|
Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:52 am Post subject: |
|
|
Is there a way to hide or delete certain members posts or replies from threads I create? Just curious. _________________
1985 Z28 Crate 350, Hurst T-5, 3.23s, Flowmaster Under previous set-up: 143.82 rwhp 216.98 lbs. torque @4390 rpms 3/12/11 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
iansane Member

Joined: 16 Jan 2004 Posts: 5742 Location: Bothell
1991 Pontiac Trans Am
|
Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| turbo_jimi wrote: | | Is there a way to hide or delete certain members posts or replies from threads I create? Just curious. |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
BigDaddyVu 12sec Club

Joined: 31 Jan 2004 Posts: 1119 Location: Spokane, Wa
1986 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
|
Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
i bet they have a banjo store. _________________
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|