Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums
 
 GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Toy
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dewey316
The Lama


Joined: 08 Jan 2004
Posts: 7295
Location: Bringing the tech

1990 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alphius wrote:
I felt so cool when a group of bikers on cruisers cruised by in the other lane and all of them waved at me. I feel like I've joined a secret club.


Must not have been harley's, they don't let you in their secret club on a sport bike. Most of them flip me off. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Alphius
Peanut


Joined: 05 Sep 2006
Posts: 2429
Location: Grand Mound

1984 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they were import cruisers. I'll have to see what the Harley riders do when I go by them. Laughing
_________________
84 Camaro Z28 - LS1/T56
85 Silverado - Low and Slow
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group