| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
iansane Member

Joined: 16 Jan 2004 Posts: 5742 Location: Bothell
1991 Pontiac Trans Am
|
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I have 3.23s and a t56.  _________________
| Quote: | | Sometimes I actually think I'm slightly retarded in the mouth. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Alphius Peanut

Joined: 05 Sep 2006 Posts: 2429 Location: Grand Mound
1984 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
|
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| iansane wrote: | I have 3.23s and a t56.  |
So, when do you use 6th?  _________________ 84 Camaro Z28 - LS1/T56
85 Silverado - Low and Slow |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
QwkTrip 11sec Club

Joined: 17 Feb 2004 Posts: 3942 Location: Peoria, IL
1989 Pontiac Firebird
|
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Alphius wrote: | So, when do you use 6th?  |
The engine will die below idle in 6th  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Twilightoptics Hardcore (12sec Club)

Joined: 13 Jan 2004 Posts: 9191 Location: Auburn , WA
1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
|
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
T56 + 4.33 for the win! _________________ A redline a day keeps the carbon away! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|