| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
charlie6178 Member

Joined: 19 Feb 2008 Posts: 300 Location: Portland
1991 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
|
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
That car is pretty clean! I love the all polished. I'm considering selling my classics, and my HRE's and buying a brand new set of the corsairs. But idk.
Here's my other idear! Taking the HRE's to my buddys wheel shop, and having 3" lips installed on them, and painting the centers the same color red as the car, and keeping the lips, bolts, and center caps polished! I have been finishing up little od's and ends on the car daily and I keep making little improvements all over the car and it's making me fall more and more in love with it! My other cars are starting to get jelous! _________________ 1992 Camaro 1LE Z28 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
DBL_TKE Member

Joined: 28 Feb 2007 Posts: 1505 Location: Aloha, OR
1991 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
|
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I say find some used tires and run the TT2's since those will be the easiest to run. In the meantime call CCW and order new center sections for the correct offset then sell yours to split the difference. What is the offset or at least the backspacing you're looking for anyway? Those CCW's will make the car. _________________ Richmond 3.73 posi| 36/24 sway bars | SLP LM2 | Koni's | Ground Control 800/200 | Y2K wheels | Dyno Don headers & Y-pipe | airfoil | BBK underdrive pulleys | Raised strut mounts | Extended ball joints | LCARB'S
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
charlie6178 Member

Joined: 19 Feb 2008 Posts: 300 Location: Portland
1991 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
|
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I'd have to get a staright edge and tape measure out again, but i believe i need 18x11 with a 7" back space and a 18x12 with a 7.5" backspace??? I can't remember exactly! _________________ 1992 Camaro 1LE Z28 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|