| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| PS3 or Camaro parts |
| PS3 |
|
44% |
[ 4 ] |
| Camaro Parts |
|
55% |
[ 5 ] |
|
| Total Votes : 9 |
|
| Author |
Message |
turbo_jimi Member

Joined: 23 Feb 2004 Posts: 1206 Location: Tacoma
1985 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
|
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
John has a point...I don't really play video games unless i go to his place. So, I've decided to save my money for a future, larger project. I've still got plenty of parts for my small projects that I haven't completed yet. _________________
1985 Z28 Crate 350, Hurst T-5, 3.23s, Flowmaster Under previous set-up: 143.82 rwhp 216.98 lbs. torque @4390 rpms 3/12/11 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
QwkTrip 11sec Club

Joined: 17 Feb 2004 Posts: 3942 Location: Peoria, IL
1989 Pontiac Firebird
|
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I'm all in agreement with that idea. It also doubles up as extra emergency money set aside while you save up. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
turbo_jimi Member

Joined: 23 Feb 2004 Posts: 1206 Location: Tacoma
1985 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
|
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| QwkTrip wrote: | I'm all in agreement with that idea. It also doubles up as extra emergency money set aside while you save up. |
Exactly _________________
1985 Z28 Crate 350, Hurst T-5, 3.23s, Flowmaster Under previous set-up: 143.82 rwhp 216.98 lbs. torque @4390 rpms 3/12/11 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Alphius Peanut

Joined: 05 Sep 2006 Posts: 2429 Location: Grand Mound
1984 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
|
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Nice. Good choice. _________________ 84 Camaro Z28 - LS1/T56
85 Silverado - Low and Slow |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
turbo_jimi Member

Joined: 23 Feb 2004 Posts: 1206 Location: Tacoma
1985 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
|
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I figure I can find a couple of cool games to play on my kid's wii...not my favorite platform, but it will suffice.  _________________
1985 Z28 Crate 350, Hurst T-5, 3.23s, Flowmaster Under previous set-up: 143.82 rwhp 216.98 lbs. torque @4390 rpms 3/12/11 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|