| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
RSFreak The other "John"

Joined: 23 Jan 2004 Posts: 2946 Location: Renton
1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I thought a cicada was more like a grass hopper or cricket?  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
aaron_sK Member
Joined: 23 Jan 2006 Posts: 8834 Location: Back in beautiful Tacompton
1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Dewey316 The Lama

Joined: 08 Jan 2004 Posts: 7295 Location: Bringing the tech
1990 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Aaron, you are a plethora of random knowledge. Is there some sort of secret Mt Man secondary school out in the woods in central WA, or is your google-foo just that strong?
(Now I know my far share of random shizzle, but wasps... ) |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
aaron_sK Member
Joined: 23 Jan 2006 Posts: 8834 Location: Back in beautiful Tacompton
1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
|
Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
As Ronnie Van Zant once said, "I know a little, and baby I'll guess the rest!"
I was aware of what family the Cicada belonged to. I did have to Google the Golden Digger. I was aware of breeds of large solitary wasps, but could not remember their names offhand.
Oh and Graham, is in Western Washington, not Central.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
BigDaddyVu 12sec Club

Joined: 31 Jan 2004 Posts: 1119 Location: Spokane, Wa
1986 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
|
Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
thanks for figuring that one out. _________________
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
RSFreak The other "John"

Joined: 23 Jan 2004 Posts: 2946 Location: Renton
1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| aaron_sK wrote: |
Oh and Graham, is in Western Washington, not Central.  |
I was gonna correct him on that myself. Only thing in Central Washington are cows and dirt.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
chevymad Master B
Joined: 11 Jan 2004 Posts: 5477
1987 Pontiac Formula
|
Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:18 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Yakima and Tri-cities.. oh.. i guess you're right.. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|