| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
91RSVert Member
Joined: 16 May 2007 Posts: 2736 Location: AR
1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:04 am Post subject: |
|
|
I have a meeting set to test drive the 07 G35 tomm. I noticed the 08 you could get different trim levels. Kinda makes me want to find an 08sport. But when your dealing with used, you just have to see whats availible.
For the price of a used Maxima, It appears for not much more I could get a brand new one.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
91camaro_rs Member

Joined: 03 Dec 2008 Posts: 1712 Location: Fox Island, Wa
1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:39 am Post subject: |
|
|
try to find a Cobalt SS/TC
my buddies gets 37mpg on the freeway cruising. and that car is super fast has 300whp dyno proven, that is with a trifecta tune, stock they are at like 260 _________________
'91 Camaro RS 5.7 TPI- 700r4- 3.27 posi- headers- chambered exhaust- |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|