| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Al Hasse Member

Joined: 19 Nov 2005 Posts: 4379 Location: Bremerton, WA
1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| aaron_sK wrote: | | Any idea on when you're coming out to do the tank swap? |
Sometime after I get the funds for a pump to go in it, and after it warms up just a little Today cost me quite a bit for what could have been a simple fix, but I have a brand new ignition system now
I found and went back to the dark gray/black Street Fire wires I had before, they look much better to me
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Alphius Peanut

Joined: 05 Sep 2006 Posts: 2429 Location: Grand Mound
1984 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
|
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Al Hasse wrote: | Maybe a combination of CTS and timing. Installed a new CTS and brought the timing back to a base of 0* after I got it started. Took a short spin around the block only making it to 3rd gear without any hitches. Feels good to have it going again, just in time for my B-day tomorrow  |
Happy b-day man! _________________ 84 Camaro Z28 - LS1/T56
85 Silverado - Low and Slow |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|