| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
aaron_sK Member
Joined: 23 Jan 2006 Posts: 8834 Location: Back in beautiful Tacompton
1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
|
Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| aaron_sK wrote: | | jacked in the wrong place and bent something, |
| nonsensekid20 wrote: | | I had to replace the panhard bar because it was bent. |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
blue89 Member

Joined: 23 May 2006 Posts: 3482 Location: Bellingham/Eugene
1986 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:05 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Oh jeez. If you own a Chiltons manual (which I hope you do) go make sure the suspension pieces of your car matches the pictures... |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
nonsensekid20 Member
Joined: 30 Sep 2010 Posts: 490
1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:07 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Everything is there. And yes I have a Chiltons manual. lol. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|