| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
alloy T56 Elitist

Joined: 25 Jan 2004 Posts: 1716 Location: Vancouver, WA
1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
|
Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Al, they pull downs aren't that hard to repair. Lon at TDS can help you with it. I've repaired about 7 or 8 of them now using parts from TDS. _________________ Member of the "Elite T56 Club" , big brake club, and "burgundy" (not red or maroon) car owner.
www.t5cablespeedometer.com
www.t56cablespeedometer.com
Ronald Reagan: "Most of us wonder if our lives made any difference. Marines don't have that problem." |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Al Hasse Member

Joined: 19 Nov 2005 Posts: 4379 Location: Bremerton, WA
1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| thanks. I figured it out a within a few minutes of having the trim pieces off. The wire that supplies 12V to the motor broke at its connector. I removed the rest of the connector and crimped the two pieces together and it works just fine. It'll stay that way until I find a spade or bullet type connector to replace the butt splice. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|