| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
blue89 Member

Joined: 23 May 2006 Posts: 3482 Location: Bellingham/Eugene
1986 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:52 am Post subject: |
|
|
| My car has to be a boy. So that's going to make it awkward. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
iansane Member

Joined: 16 Jan 2004 Posts: 5742 Location: Bothell
1991 Pontiac Trans Am
|
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:55 am Post subject: |
|
|
Uh oh. TWO cars with wagon wheels? Ultra awkward.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
blue89 Member

Joined: 23 May 2006 Posts: 3482 Location: Bellingham/Eugene
1986 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:27 am Post subject: |
|
|
| It's me vs the dew master. We'll see who spins the rollers off the dyno. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Dewey316 The Lama

Joined: 08 Jan 2004 Posts: 7295 Location: Bringing the tech
1990 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
| blue89 wrote: | | It's me vs the dew master. We'll see who spins the rollers off the dyno. |
I don't know if I am going to run mine. I know what the HP it makes is. It would take some sort of TuTu bet, or some other compelling reason to get me up on the rollers.
Although, if we do have a mosquito infestation that day, my car is the prime choice to clear the place out. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
TurdGen1989 Member
Joined: 30 Aug 2009 Posts: 472 Location: Roseburg,OR
|
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| iansane wrote: | | blue89 wrote: | | What's the price for wbo2 runs? |
Same as without. Steve and his cohorts are going to stick a probe in your tail pipe whether you like it or not.
Wow... |
^^^
I am planning around this even if I decide to come it's going to be last minute unfortunately but I'm leaning towards coming! _________________ Phil.
GMC High Sierra
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Firechicken76 Member
Joined: 04 Mar 2011 Posts: 41 Location: gig harbor, wa
1984 Pontiac Trans Am
|
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
ILl throw mine on there, may bring a friend. _________________ 1988 Trans am gta....WIP |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
iansane Member

Joined: 16 Jan 2004 Posts: 5742 Location: Bothell
1991 Pontiac Trans Am
|
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Dewey316 wrote: | | blue89 wrote: | | It's me vs the dew master. We'll see who spins the rollers off the dyno. |
I don't know if I am going to run mine. I know what the HP it makes is. It would take some sort of TuTu bet, or some other compelling reason to get me up on the rollers.
Although, if we do have a mosquito infestation that day, my car is the prime choice to clear the place out. |
I bet I have more hp than you. And this time more than 1hp.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Dewey316 The Lama

Joined: 08 Jan 2004 Posts: 7295 Location: Bringing the tech
1990 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| iansane wrote: | | Dewey316 wrote: | | blue89 wrote: | | It's me vs the dew master. We'll see who spins the rollers off the dyno. |
I don't know if I am going to run mine. I know what the HP it makes is. It would take some sort of TuTu bet, or some other compelling reason to get me up on the rollers.
Although, if we do have a mosquito infestation that day, my car is the prime choice to clear the place out. |
I bet I have more hp than you. And this time more than 1hp.  |
Done anything since last year? I think I can beat 283hp.
--John |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
iansane Member

Joined: 16 Jan 2004 Posts: 5742 Location: Bothell
1991 Pontiac Trans Am
|
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Off nitrous? Besides, if I lose then I can't parade the tutu wearing crewbie down main street.
Last edited by iansane on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Dewey316 The Lama

Joined: 08 Jan 2004 Posts: 7295 Location: Bringing the tech
1990 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| iansane wrote: | Off nitrous?  |
You never said anything 'bout that.... |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
chevymad Master B
Joined: 11 Jan 2004 Posts: 5477
1987 Pontiac Formula
|
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Should bet who's going to smoke more... |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
iansane Member

Joined: 16 Jan 2004 Posts: 5742 Location: Bothell
1991 Pontiac Trans Am
|
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Figured I'd throw up the offer and THEN hammer our the details. Don't you ever watch the amazing Rich Christianfalloffmotorcycleson?
| chevymad wrote: | | Should bet who's going to smoke more... |
I "fixed" my pcv system so I shouldn't freight train smoke this time...  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Alphius Peanut

Joined: 05 Sep 2006 Posts: 2429 Location: Grand Mound
1984 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
|
Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I'm throwing my dad's newest purchase up on the rollers. One car for me. I already know what my Z puts down.  _________________ 84 Camaro Z28 - LS1/T56
85 Silverado - Low and Slow |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
DBL_TKE Member

Joined: 28 Feb 2007 Posts: 1505 Location: Aloha, OR
1991 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
|
Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:36 am Post subject: |
|
|
I bet I won't even be able to turn the rollers... _________________ Richmond 3.73 posi| 36/24 sway bars | SLP LM2 | Koni's | Ground Control 800/200 | Y2K wheels | Dyno Don headers & Y-pipe | airfoil | BBK underdrive pulleys | Raised strut mounts | Extended ball joints | LCARB'S
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|