Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums
 
 GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dyno count...please reply.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
blue89
Member


Joined: 23 May 2006
Posts: 3482
Location: Bellingham/Eugene

1986 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My car has to be a boy. So that's going to make it awkward.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
iansane
Member


Joined: 16 Jan 2004
Posts: 5742
Location: Bothell

1991 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh oh. TWO cars with wagon wheels? Ultra awkward. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
blue89
Member


Joined: 23 May 2006
Posts: 3482
Location: Bellingham/Eugene

1986 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's me vs the dew master. We'll see who spins the rollers off the dyno.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dewey316
The Lama


Joined: 08 Jan 2004
Posts: 7295
Location: Bringing the tech

1990 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blue89 wrote:
It's me vs the dew master. We'll see who spins the rollers off the dyno.


I don't know if I am going to run mine. I know what the HP it makes is. It would take some sort of TuTu bet, or some other compelling reason to get me up on the rollers.

Although, if we do have a mosquito infestation that day, my car is the prime choice to clear the place out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TurdGen1989
Member


Joined: 30 Aug 2009
Posts: 472
Location: Roseburg,OR


PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iansane wrote:
blue89 wrote:
What's the price for wbo2 runs?


Same as without. Very Happy Steve and his cohorts are going to stick a probe in your tail pipe whether you like it or not.

Wow...


^^^


I am planning around this even if I decide to come it's going to be last minute unfortunately but I'm leaning towards coming!

_________________
Phil.
GMC High Sierra
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Firechicken76
Member


Joined: 04 Mar 2011
Posts: 41
Location: gig harbor, wa

1984 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ILl throw mine on there, may bring a friend.
_________________
1988 Trans am gta....WIP
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
iansane
Member


Joined: 16 Jan 2004
Posts: 5742
Location: Bothell

1991 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dewey316 wrote:
blue89 wrote:
It's me vs the dew master. We'll see who spins the rollers off the dyno.


I don't know if I am going to run mine. I know what the HP it makes is. It would take some sort of TuTu bet, or some other compelling reason to get me up on the rollers.

Although, if we do have a mosquito infestation that day, my car is the prime choice to clear the place out.


I bet I have more hp than you. And this time more than 1hp. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Dewey316
The Lama


Joined: 08 Jan 2004
Posts: 7295
Location: Bringing the tech

1990 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iansane wrote:
Dewey316 wrote:
blue89 wrote:
It's me vs the dew master. We'll see who spins the rollers off the dyno.


I don't know if I am going to run mine. I know what the HP it makes is. It would take some sort of TuTu bet, or some other compelling reason to get me up on the rollers.

Although, if we do have a mosquito infestation that day, my car is the prime choice to clear the place out.


I bet I have more hp than you. And this time more than 1hp. Very Happy


Done anything since last year? I think I can beat 283hp.

--John
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
iansane
Member


Joined: 16 Jan 2004
Posts: 5742
Location: Bothell

1991 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Off nitrous? Very Happy Besides, if I lose then I can't parade the tutu wearing crewbie down main street.

Last edited by iansane on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Dewey316
The Lama


Joined: 08 Jan 2004
Posts: 7295
Location: Bringing the tech

1990 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iansane wrote:
Off nitrous? Very Happy


You never said anything 'bout that....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
chevymad
Master B


Joined: 11 Jan 2004
Posts: 5477


1987 Pontiac Formula

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should bet who's going to smoke more...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
iansane
Member


Joined: 16 Jan 2004
Posts: 5742
Location: Bothell

1991 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Figured I'd throw up the offer and THEN hammer our the details. Very Happy Don't you ever watch the amazing Rich Christianfalloffmotorcycleson?

chevymad wrote:
Should bet who's going to smoke more...


Shocked I "fixed" my pcv system so I shouldn't freight train smoke this time... Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Alphius
Peanut


Joined: 05 Sep 2006
Posts: 2429
Location: Grand Mound

1984 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm throwing my dad's newest purchase up on the rollers. One car for me. I already know what my Z puts down. Smile
_________________
84 Camaro Z28 - LS1/T56
85 Silverado - Low and Slow
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
DBL_TKE
Member


Joined: 28 Feb 2007
Posts: 1505
Location: Aloha, OR

1991 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet I won't even be able to turn the rollers...
_________________
Richmond 3.73 posi| 36/24 sway bars | SLP LM2 | Koni's | Ground Control 800/200 | Y2K wheels | Dyno Don headers & Y-pipe | airfoil | BBK underdrive pulleys | Raised strut mounts | Extended ball joints | LCARB'S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group