| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Al Hasse Member

Joined: 19 Nov 2005 Posts: 4379 Location: Bremerton, WA
1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
We got lucky because they don't make them with that offset anymore  _________________ 92 Camaro
89 Camaro
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
RSFreak The other "John"

Joined: 23 Jan 2004 Posts: 2946 Location: Renton
1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| iansane wrote: | | RSFreak wrote: | I Photoshopped those wheels on it 'cause I got a set sitting in my closet right now.  |
For how many years?  |
I don't know, when did you sell them to me?!  _________________ '86 Trans Am - 5.0L TPI - LT1 cam - 700R4 - WS6
'85 Camaro Berlinetta - IROC clone
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
iansane Member

Joined: 16 Jan 2004 Posts: 5742 Location: Bothell
1991 Pontiac Trans Am
|
Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Back before I even worked at the dealership. So...awhile.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|