| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
kurfbird Member
Joined: 02 Mar 2005 Posts: 866 Location: Whidbey Island
|
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:36 pm Post subject: Center Caps |
|
|
Have a few. There are a couple different styles. Alos have probably 20 camaro lugs _________________ kurfbird
1991 Camaro 3.1 v6
1991 Firebird 3.1 v6
1992 Formula 350 5.7
700r4 Transmissions
brucesthirdgenparts.com |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
RSFreak The other "John"

Joined: 23 Jan 2004 Posts: 2946 Location: Renton
1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| TurdGen1989 wrote: | lug nuts or center caps?
the lug nuts I have I pretty much hand loosened them yesterday |
You can get center caps from JC Whitney hella cheap. I got some for my '85 Z28 several years ago. I thought they were sold indiviually, but they were sold as a set of 4. I ended up with 16 center caps! Too bad I don't know where they are now. _________________ '86 Trans Am - 5.0L TPI - LT1 cam - 700R4 - WS6
'85 Camaro Berlinetta - IROC clone
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
TurdGen1989 Member
Joined: 30 Aug 2009 Posts: 472 Location: Roseburg,OR
|
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
lol geeze!! too bad you dont know where they are lol ill check out that site _________________ Phil.
GMC High Sierra
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|