Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

got in a race
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xophertony
Rodeo Queen

1988 Pontiac GTA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al Hasse wrote:
(measured from the crank to the top tube).

i thought you said tube-top at first.

cameron7710 wrote:
IROC-stangs wrote:
i think there should be a maturety requirement here if there was YOU would not be here.

um i think most of us wouldnt be here Laughing

no kidding... heh.. tube top. Very Happy
Richster
Magic Fingers

1983 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are You Kidding Me.... Laughing
The other "John"

1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn! I thought maybe you smoked someone with your IROC! But hey, a win is a win! Very Happy
iansane

1991 Pontiac Trans Am

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rjmcgee wrote:
We don't condone street racing here.

Just rear ending evo's.

Quote:
Sometimes I actually think I'm slightly retarded in the mouth.
Jenn

1987 Pontiac Firebird

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IROC-stangs wrote:

ok now im really tired of your crap. i wanna know what the hell i said to you to piss you off? i think there should be a maturety requirement here if there was YOU would not be here.

Ok.... this is absolutely ENOUGH! Tisk tisk

1st you need to learn to have a little respect for the people who have been here longer than you. You have been here for less than 3 months and in that amount of time you have more crewbies rolling their eyes at you and telling you to shut up. I understand that you are a snotty kid just hitting puberty (if you're one of the lucky ones) but you still need to have respect. You won't get anywhere without it. SERIOUSLY!

2nd you are basically calling out people that have kids of their own, older than you are. We all know what you're about.... attention. That's all you want. Well you are getting negative attention and that is bad. You keep going on this path and you are going to wind up in jail or dead, maybe both.

3rd quit arguing and quit with the nonsense. Remember you are a 13 year old "child" You DON'T know everything, in fact you are really quite ignorant. You need to step back, grow up a bit and go back (with a calm head) and re-read all of your posts, see how immature you really are.

4th realize that this is a CAR forum for Camaro/Firebird OWNERS and ENTHUSIASTS. if you are an enthusiast, post legit insight, questions or concerns... about CARS! keep the high school sh*t out of it. That is exactly what myspace/facebook is for.

Everyone in their time has posted something that is not "car related" and it never goes very far. You are only keeping you crap going because you are a combative kid. Get your head on, and lose the attitude... or leave.

From the front page of this site about us:
It is open to all ages and basic requirements are to own a third generation F-body (82-92 Firebird or Camaro) to interact with us - be it on our message boards or attendance of an event

and from the RULES posted in the back porch, which you should have read:
Please refrain from posting thread that contain any illegal activities. This does include street racing. This is a hot subject, and I would rather avoid any arguments between people.
BE RESPECTFUL of others: We should all act in a mature and respectful manner to each other.
Dewey316
The Lama

1990 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, this thread is DONE.

Here is what is going to happen.

The young man is going to a 1 week account suspension. He can think about how he wants to interact on this board. If he learns a lesson, great. If he doesn't, I will take the appropriate actions.

Rodney - Well, I certainly agree with what you said, I don't agree with how you said it. In the future, ticked off, tired or not, please think about how you say stuff. If you think something needs to be done, there are ways to handle it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: