Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

20 % off at Midas Hillsboro

View previous topic :: View next topic  
widow_maker89

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: 20 % off at Midas Hillsboro Reply with quote

Hey Matt here. I am a long time member of the board. I have switched locations and am now the store manager at the Hillsboro Midas. I am offering 10% to 20% off to any board members who come in to see me.
We are a well established fixture in the community and have been in operation for 30+ years. We offer all phases of automotive repair... If its automotive we can do it. Even the ltx/ lsx swap into a thirdgen. We specialize in custom exhaust primarily using Flowmaster and Magnaflow exhaust but can get and are willing to install or create almost anything you can think of. We have high flow catalytic converters. I am looking to try to change the direction of the store with a focus on performance any questions or comments e-mail me at Mattmanglos@live.com

Last edited by widow_maker89 on Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
widow_maker89

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry forgot top add the address and phone number of the store. We are 400 feet east of first and oak. Our address is
146 SE Oak St
Hillsboro, Or
503-648-3304
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Schultzy89GTA
M.R.A. (11sec Club)

1989 Pontiac GTA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Matt. Long time no see/hear. Glad you are alive and doing well.

-Schultzy

12.73 @ 109.39, 1.793 60 \ 11.794 @ 121.16, 1.62 60 (old combo)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
GREG DAVIDSON

1989 Pontiac Formula

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats awsome almost makes me want to drive all the way up there from salem to get work done
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kage87Z

1969 Chevrolet Camaro

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great! Can you do 3 inch pipe from my flowmasters (turn downs right in front of the axle) to the rear bumper... and an "H" tube right behind the collectors?

What would that run me?

Todd Beamer - 9/11
Never Forget

My 69's story: http://myspace.com/69camaro454

My 87 Z/28's tale of woah... http://myspace.com/87Zcamaro383
widow_maker89

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the are currently turned down right before the rear axel... and you want us to run dual tail pipes up over the axel and out the back of the car to exit under the bumper. If this is correct message me back, also woud you want tips, what style and would you want chrome black or stainless steel(lot less work to keep them looking nice) I can do the work for sure, as long as it is physically possible to run 3 inch over the axel some cars there just is not physically enough room, with tips you would normally be looking about 350-400 I am willing to go 300 with tips hangers all the work.. so yea 300 parts and labor out the door... I'll even go stainless just let me know what style also if you bring it in it may be even less depending on how it looks (physically seeing the car helps me estimate how long the bending will take
widow_maker89

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks schultzy been interesting split my skull open took a few years off work now like it says i am a store manager good to be back

Last edited by widow_maker89 on Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
widow_maker89

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:10 pm    Post subject: couple quick things for the guys on the board Reply with quote

Oil change 19.95
Alignment check 14.95 Free if you do the alignment
Alignment 54.95 regularly 79.95
2.8 plugs/ wires/ cap/ rotor 219.99
5.0/5.7 plugs/ wires/ cap/ rotor 245.99
Basic Brakes starting at 89.99 all cars (within reason)
We are now stocking Flowmaster and MagnaFlow mufflers
We are doing full on custom exhaust header installs, high Flow catalytic converters pretty much anyhting you can think of we can/ will do.
Sorry if i sound like a broken record or just another advertiser but I am trying to generate business so I can keep my job as well as pass on a good deal to board members also I will meet or Beat any written quote
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: