Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What to bring

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chevymad
Master B

1987 Pontiac Formula

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: What to bring Reply with quote

Bring your sleeping gear, bag, mattress, tent, whatever you want to sleep in/on.

Menu so far.

Friday we'll cook pizzas, everybody pitch in a few $$..

Saturday morning.. we'll need quick breakfast food. Muffins whatever. Car show starts at 8 am this year. Shocked

Saturday lunch is at the car show.. bbq chicken or salmon.

Saturday dinner, I plan on bbq'in a real salmon.. not that half burnt stuff at the car show lol. We'll need sides to go with it. Please post what you're bringing so we dont have 50 bags of chips.

Sunday morning breakfast at the Duck. Have a few $$. It's usually pretty cheap.

Sunday afternoon, we'll be either in Astoria or Longbeach. So maybe we'll just grab fast food?

Sunday dinner. What can we bbq? Post what you're bringing, brats, burgers, buns etc..

Also have a few $$ for rental facilities(porta schlutz)

Bring your favorite beverages.. Hard liqour is hard to buy local(very small selection), but if we run out of beer, yes there are stores here lol.. (open till 10 anyway). Bring soda so that there is something to drink besides alchohol too.

Bring a chair. Unless you like standing. I've got a few extra.. as long as I have one to sit in.

Dudes bring shorts for the hot tub. Gals.. whatever... Twisted Evil

An address for the newbies:

Brandon Chamberlain
194 E Valley Rd
Skamokawa, WA 98647

360 795 3255

Directions:

Get off I5 in Longview/kelso. Follow ocean beach highway(SR4) west out of town. Cathlamet is about 30miles out of longview, Skamokawa is 10 more after that. Skamokawa is in a 35mph speedzone. You'll see an old school/church type building on the hill to your right. Just before a small bridge on the main highway. There's a road to the right between the 2. Sign says Valley Rd. Go out 1 mile. The 1 mile marker is about 20ft after my driveway. If you hit the Y, turn around go back to the last house. My place is the mobile home behind the abandoned house... You should see the cars there anyway.

Regulars.. anything I forgot? Speak up.

Burgers and buns for sunday are taken care of.

Last edited by chevymad on Mon May 19, 2008 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dewey316
The Lama

1990 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seem to have messed this up trying to fix the hijecking we did to this thread.

What people are bringing can be seen HERE

Please look at this if you are coming to cows, and post up what you are bringing, so that we can get a good mix of food.

Thanks,
John

"Ever see a Motorcycle in front of a Psychiatrists Office?" Me neither
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Event Calendar All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: