Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome Gibby85!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roshambo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 12:12 pm    Post subject: Welcome Gibby85! Reply with quote

Hello to our newest member.. who are you.. tell us about yourself! How'd you find us? We thought we hid well enough...

What's up cracka? Laughing

-Joe

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gibby85

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm a Sagitarrius. I like long walks on the sidewalk with my cat who can dial the phone.....

What's up honkay!? Good to be back all. I've been underway again...and missed ANOTHER dyno gathering. The good news is I'll be back on dry land Bremerton on Monday and out of the navy 70 days later!! WOOOHOOO!! Bad news is, the Mrs. and I are saving as much money as we can for when I get out so there has and probably won't be much work done to the IROC. But, I've gotta have the priorities straight ya know. Wink

Hi to everyone, look forward to making a gathering again! Most likely be able to make the Cows this year!! Smile

www.cardomain.com/id/gibbys85
Schultzy89GTA
M.R.A. (11sec Club)

1989 Pontiac GTA

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Gibbster!

You are a midget time is so short! Hope that your job prospects are still firming up for when you get out. I have a virtual reserve on your portion of the good tequila for PWTCIII. If you don't show I will have to consume it myself Wink

-Schultzy

12.73 @ 109.39, 1.793 60 \ 11.794 @ 121.16, 1.62 60 (old combo)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gibby85

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOhhhhh no you don't, that portion is MINE!! Virtual or not! I'm looking forward to that and FINALLY making a PWTC gathering! I'm a two-digit-midget Mikey, and lovin' the short-timer feelin's!! I'm in the job market right now, and looking in YOUR neck of the woods, as a matter of fact. The Lady and I talked about it a while back and decided we like the 'Couve/Portland area very much, and my Mom is there as well. SO, is there any openings for an IT where you work ol' buddy ol' pal?? Surprised

Schultzy89GTA
M.R.A. (11sec Club)

1989 Pontiac GTA

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email your resume and I'll find out.

-Schultzy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gibby85

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet, I'll do that tomorrow. Thanks Mikey! Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: