| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
aaron_sK Member
Joined: 23 Jan 2006 Posts: 8834 Location: Back in beautiful Tacompton
1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
|
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Works fine for me Al.
Jay were you launching it in low? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
91RSVert Member
Joined: 16 May 2007 Posts: 2736 Location: AR
1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
| No, I had it in 2hi (it does have the part time kit). |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
aaron_sK Member
Joined: 23 Jan 2006 Posts: 8834 Location: Back in beautiful Tacompton
1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
|
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:38 am Post subject: |
|
|
I meant the transmission.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Al Hasse Member

Joined: 19 Nov 2005 Posts: 4379 Location: Bremerton, WA
1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| aaron_sK wrote: | Works fine for me Al.  |
Apparently fixed in the 3 1/2 hours between your post and mine, works for me now, too.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
91RSVert Member
Joined: 16 May 2007 Posts: 2736 Location: AR
1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| No, that was in drive, or 3. Whatever position the th350 has. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
91RSVert Member
Joined: 16 May 2007 Posts: 2736 Location: AR
1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:28 am Post subject: |
|
|
So I havent updated here in 4months. I finally got the title back thru the state. That was quite an ordeal.
I have a good correct drivers fender on, primed. Hood sanded down, rust prevented, primed. Incorrect pass fender, primed.
Due to incorrect transfer case, my distributor rubs the firewall and changes timing. Also, since I dont have 4low, I am replacing it. Have correct one.
Seats redone.
front ball joints/wheel bearings done
drivers floor/rocker/apost mostly fixed.
Went this past weekend and made a long road trip to get a better hatch, right rear patch panel, whole left fender, bumpers, driveshafts, and lots of other misc parts.
[img]http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=1036151&stc=1&d=1357423321[/img]
[img]http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=1062137&stc=1&d=1361148024[/img]
[img]http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=1076313&stc=1&d=1363309774[/img]
[img]http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=1079720&stc=1&d=1363832322[/img]
[img]http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=1083110&stc=1&d=1364386118[/img]
[img]http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=1096575&stc=1&d=1366647306[/img]
[img]http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=1096576&stc=1&d=1366647306[/img]
[img]http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=1096582&stc=1&d=1366647398[/img]
[img]http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=1096584&stc=1&d=1366647398[/img]
:edit: Dangit, 67-72 wont let me link images. Here is a link to my build thread if you want to look thru it. http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=546364 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|